No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do decide to give it a try, start from the beginning, because there's a lot of back story that's kind of necessary to understand what's going on. And be patient because it starts off a little slow. I don't think it really pulled me in until about episode 3 or 4, but then I was hooked and really, really glad I gave it a chance.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
      If you do decide to give it a try, start from the beginning, because there's a lot of back story that's kind of necessary to understand what's going on. And be patient because it starts off a little slow. I don't think it really pulled me in until about episode 3 or 4, but then I was hooked and really, really glad I gave it a chance.
      I agree...it did start a little slow for me as well. However, I gave it a few episodes and I was hooked.
      sigpic

Comment

Definitely worth checking out, Madwelshboy. I don't think you will regret it.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Its sort of like saying for brave people only.
          Brave, and a strong stomach.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am so happy this wonderful show is back this coming Thursday. This is going to be so good.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Definitely worth checking out, Madwelshboy. I don't think you will regret it.
              Well i ended up buying the first season set for a bargin sale price of £15 (down fro £35). Havent had a chance to watch it yet and probably wont for the next week or two. But right now its the next boxset on my list to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                Well i ended up buying the first season set for a bargin sale price of £15 (down fro £35). Havent had a chance to watch it yet and probably wont for the next week or two. But right now its the next boxset on my list to watch.
                I think you will find that it was a smart investment. Make sure to keep us apprised when you start watching it.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: If you had to sell fringe as a show to someone who's never seen it, what would you say to them?
                  It's a J.J.Abrams show... what more could you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                    It's a J.J.Abrams show... what more could you want?
                    He does have quite the knack for making things great, doesn't he?
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

He does have quite the knack for making things great, doesn't he?
                      That he does
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone know where we can watch the promo that was on during 24 last night ?

Comment

I do believe you will enjoy it. I only came across it on seeing parts of episodes when the first season was being rerun on Saturday afternoons on the Space Channel here in Canada. It caught my attention, so I bought the DVD's to actually see what I missed, I was that intrigued and thought it might be worth spending the money, the rest is history, I'm hooked!

I can't believe how long it's felt waiting for its return for the second half of season two! It's even more wonderful knowing there is more to come after this with its renewal for a third season. One happy camper here!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            I do believe you will enjoy it. I only came across it on seeing parts of episodes when the first season was being rerun on Saturday afternoons on the Space Channel here in Canada. It caught my attention, so I bought the DVD's to actually see what I missed, I was that intrigued and thought it might be worth spending the money, the rest is history, I'm hooked!

I can't believe how long it's felt waiting for its return for the second half of season two! It's even more wonderful knowing there is more to come after this with its renewal for a third season. One happy camper here!
                            Make that two happy campers.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Make that two happy campers.
                              Make that three!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, tomorrow night is the night we have been waiting for. This episode should be a big one.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X