Lordy....I couldn't do that!
    At least I am not alone in that regard.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

oh lord... they actuall have set a release date for the soundtrack of the first season! what a pleasend surprise, im quite fond of michael giaachinos music (and not only for his lost scores^^)... 3/23/10 does it come out. yeah.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think I could wait for the DVD release either, besides if everyone did that we wouldn't have a show.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
          I don't think I could wait for the DVD release either, besides if everyone did that we wouldn't have a show.
          yeah, the thing is im from germany and here they are releasing the shows always late,....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
            That is true.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Abrams would like end date for Fringe

JJ Abrams has said that he would like to see a definite end date set for Fringe. Speaking to SciFiNow, the director, writer and producer, whose recent work includes last year’s blockbuster Star Trek reboot, said: “With Lost, we didn’t get to a place until the third season where we said, ‘We need to know where half-way is,’ and I feel like that’s something that [with Fringe], if we’re lucky enough to continue going, it would be smart to say, ‘Okay, let’s figure out what the actual date is, so we know how far we should push things.’”

Currently in its second season of airing, Fringe’s performance has been up and down in the ratings this year. Abrams, however, thinks that a defined endgame would not only bring structure to the audience, but also to the show as a whole. “I think that would be wonderful.” He said. “I don’t know how you go wrong when you know exactly where it’s going to go. Some shows don’t require it because they’re so funny that you don’t want them to end. But, with a show like Fringe, at a certain point, you want to have a sense of how long you’re going to be running.”

continues:
              http://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/abram...te-for-fringe/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                Abrams would like end date for Fringe

JJ Abrams has said that he would like to see a definite end date set for Fringe. Speaking to SciFiNow, the director, writer and producer, whose recent work includes last year’s blockbuster Star Trek reboot, said: “With Lost, we didn’t get to a place until the third season where we said, ‘We need to know where half-way is,’ and I feel like that’s something that [with Fringe], if we’re lucky enough to continue going, it would be smart to say, ‘Okay, let’s figure out what the actual date is, so we know how far we should push things.’”

Currently in its second season of airing, Fringe’s performance has been up and down in the ratings this year. Abrams, however, thinks that a defined endgame would not only bring structure to the audience, but also to the show as a whole. “I think that would be wonderful.” He said. “I don’t know how you go wrong when you know exactly where it’s going to go. Some shows don’t require it because they’re so funny that you don’t want them to end. But, with a show like Fringe, at a certain point, you want to have a sense of how long you’re going to be running.”

continues:
                http://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/abram...te-for-fringe/
                I hope the "end game" isn't any time soon.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  I hope the "end game" isn't any time soon.
                  I totally agree with you on that one.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I totally agree with you on that one.
                    still i have not seen much of season two - the first two episodes .. but i hope we get at least two more seasons.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                      still i have not seen much of season two - the first two episodes .. but i hope we get at least two more seasons.
                      You like having 4 seasons!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        I could live with 4 total. No less though.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Excellent news! Looks good for Human Target, Fringe renewal

Great news for fans of Fox's Human Target, which returns with new episodes next Wednesday, and Fringe, which comes back April 1: Fox honcho Kevin Reilly has said the network would like to bring both back next year. Yay!

Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter's Live Feed blog, Reilly, president of entertainment at Fox, said that "I'd like to bring [Human Target] back next year" and that the network will renew its Thursday-night block of scripted programming, which includes the sci-fi Fringe.

http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/excelle...looks-good.php

Comment

That's funny - Robert Seidman at TV by the Numbers had a more pessimistic reaction to the same remarks.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/03/04...d-fringe/43841
                            Last edited by Killdeer; 04 March 2010, 01:21 PM.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

I really hope we hear some official word soon on whether or not this great show will get a 3rd season.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It's intriguing, entertaining, thought provoking, caring, and just great. I hope they do renew it, it has a little of everything. But Fox....bleh.

Comment

Working...
                                X