No announcement yet.

Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's kind of assumed that most people have it on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
      Okay, someone correct me if I'm wrong, here. I've never seen an episode of Firefly as of yet and look forward to that changing come this Friday, but, um... all right, so, I did the calculations, and... is it true that they'll still be airing Firefly in order after the movie comes out -- as in, they won't have reached 'Objects in Space' yet, they'll still be going? Because that sort've sucks, I want to see all the way up until there, maybe even get my hands on the comics and then see the movie, but I'll want to see the movie ASAP, heh.
      Not sure...
      But yes... it is important to see them in the right order... hopefully Scifi will do it justice.
      But Jeff, you should see it... it is really one of the best... I love the dialogue... it's miles ahead of the rest...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

UIP has set up its own official Serenity website just for us Aussie's comes with its very own forum and everything

http://serenitymovie.com.au/index.html

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
          UIP has set up its own official Serenity website just for us Aussie's comes with its very own forum and everything

Very shiny... Eemo...
          Joss is quite the character, isn't he?
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Imo

Oooh, shiny!

Comment

I saw something in the Avalon (or was it siege 3?) about Sci-Fi channel showing the premiere of a new season of Firefly? Is it saved or something?

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Just letting you know my username over there is immy.
                Not very original is it oneday I will put some effort into my name...

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
                  I saw something in the Avalon (or was it siege 3?) about Sci-Fi channel showing the premiere of a new season of Firefly? Is it saved or something?
                  Its not a new season, they just got the rights off FOX for the 14 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                    Its not a new season, they just got the rights off FOX for the 14 episodes.
                    Hehe, if it were saved, i think this little thread of posts would be a bit more '!!!' for a few pages about how excited we are, haha...
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                      Not sure...
                      But yes... it is important to see them in the right order... hopefully Scifi will do it justice.
                      But Jeff, you should see it... it is really one of the best... I love the dialogue... it's miles ahead of the rest...
                      Oh, so I hear. In fact, I just now discovered my best friend, who I've been getting into Stargate and BSG, used to watch it back in the day, too. He swears by it as well. I can't wait until Friday for yet another reason, now, heh heh.
                      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
                        Oh, so I hear. In fact, I just now discovered my best friend, who I've been getting into Stargate and BSG, used to watch it back in the day, too. He swears by it as well. I can't wait until Friday for yet another reason, now, heh heh.
                        Hey, if all three, SG1/SGA/BSG, dissapoint me on the night, i can always count on Firefly to cheer me up at least a little bit.
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                          Hey, if all three, SG1/SGA/BSG, dissapoint me on the night, i can always count on Firefly to cheer me up at least a little bit.
                          Call me naive (or an optimist), but the chances of all three shows disappointing are pretty slim.

Damn, Wednesday and still no trailer, they must be going by England's Wednesday.

Comment

It on at 10am GMT, so that's either 3 or 4 hours away

Comment

New trailer!!!

http://www.cantstopthesignal.co.uk/

All I can say is WOW River can really kick some butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                                New trailer!!!

http://www.cantstopthesignal.co.uk/

All I can say is WOW River can really kick some butt.
                                Looks terrific... not just River... but Mal and Jayne look like they really are desperate to misbehave....
                                That British actor looks like he's got the right amount of suavity, arrogance and amoral "I don't give a damn" attitude...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X