Woot! 4 more days now for us Americans
    sigpic

Comment

2 days and 3 hours! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
        2 days and 3 hours! Woohoo!
        *does happy dance*

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

I will be seeing it at 1:00pm thursday so 2 days 13 hours.
          The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
          Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
          Wash: It did seem to resemble-
          Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

^
            ^^
            ^^^
            ^^^^

oh my god!!!!

get a grip people, there must be other things in your lives that interest you than counting the hours and minutes to a premiere of a film. jez!!
            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Guilty as charged your honor

Comment

Originally posted by GDafi
                Guilty as charged your honor

hehe, ok i was a little harsh but a wake up call needed to be verbaly slaped across some faces on this thread for all of the above i hink for now
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Well, the film has been a long time coming... and it's terrific...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Eeep! I'm excited. I'm moving into a new apartment Thursday, and I'm going to try and see the flick on Friday as a reward if I manage to unpack everything.

Oooh, it looks good. I've been hearing good reviews too.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Woot! Only 4 more days left

SHINY!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                        ^
                        ^^
                        ^^^
                        ^^^^

oh my god!!!!

get a grip people, there must be other things in your lives that interest you than counting the hours and minutes to a premiere of a film. jez!!
                        Ahhhhhh...No

I must have my preciousssssssss
                        sigpic
                        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Got my tickets today. I can't see it until Saturday afternoon but I've already seen it so I suppose I can wait.

Comment

i prolly won't be able to see it until the week after but that is okay..i can wait, i guess
                            sigpic

Comment

Another time till I see the movie post
                              1 day, 16 hours and 2 mins.
                              The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
                              Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
                              Wash: It did seem to resemble-
                              Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

I'm off to watch Serenity this afternoon in Gold Class comfort (thanks to SIL)...
                                Just to remind everyone that there's already a Serenity Discussion thread in existence and if we could keep all our discussion in one place. This thread allows for spoilers to be discussed without the need for spoiler tags.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...01#post4528401
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X