Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farscape Complete Series Megaset: November 2009!!! (R1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
    Most of the new A&E sets come in thinpacks, so that's nice.
    That's frelling awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

What excites me most about this, is that people who want to get into this great show, will now be able to a little bit easier than before. I felt really bad for a lot of people for quite some time. I really hope this re-release goes great.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow, finally a re-release of Farscape! It comes about two years too late for me, but still. I hope that this will draw in some new viewers. Anything to spread the love of Farscape.

I do wonder what they're going to charge for it though.
        Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
        Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Frelling drad news!!! Finally, I'll be able to get Season 1 on DVD.

And, one of my friends will certainly be happy to hear about this. He really likes the show, but haven't been able to see all the episodes.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
            so now they announce this!?where was this when i was looking for them 3 months ago....oh well i guess now it will be out for others to enjoy
            Three months ago I suspect this deal was still in the works getting all the bugs and kinks worked out. I say better late than NOT AT ALL.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Woo-frelling-hoo! I was so excited about this yesterday...haven't stopped smiling since I saw the news.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krad View Post
                I'll be moderating that panel at Comic-Con. Looking forward to it....
                So, have you been holding out on us, or did you just find out recently as well

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                  Woo-frelling-hoo! I was so excited about this yesterday...haven't stopped smiling since I saw the news.
                  I am sure a lot of people feel the same way.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I wonder how many internal (and external? ) organs I'll have to sell to be able to afford it.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      I wonder how many internal (and external? ) organs I'll have to sell to be able to afford it.
                      Maybe just 2 or 3.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Maybe just 2 or 3.
                        As compared to the 5 or 6 you have to nowadays to get all 4 seasons.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                          Indeed! LMAO!!
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                            That's what I was going to say. I lucked out and got mine before they discontinued them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                              That's what I was going to say. I lucked out and got mine before they discontinued them.
                              Same here. That is why I have felt so bad for people struggling to get their hands on the season sets. I am really glad this announcement was made, and I hope having these sets available helps out a lot of people.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Same here. That is why I have felt so bad for people struggling to get their hands on the season sets. I am really glad this announcement was made, and I hope having these sets available helps out a lot of people.
                                Somehow I got the first two parts of S1 before they ran out. Which is when I freaked out and ordered the rest of as fast as I could afford to.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X