No announcement yet.

10 Years of FarScape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered my Farscape t-shirt. I just couldn't resist it.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      I thought I would share this as I found it on Sci-fi Wire:
      Thanx for the link, I am ordering mine right after I post this.
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Happy 10th Farscape. I feel like a real ******* fan as I can't swing the $22 for the shirt right now.

Comment

Don't feel bad Randy, I couldn't swing the money for a shirt (or two) either. Such is life, especially in this economy. Doesn't make anyone any less a fan than those who could afford the shirt.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I'm still recovering from the cost getting Season 4, so I couldn't get one.

But, at least I can enjoy the show whenever I want.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              Don't feel bad Randy, I couldn't swing the money for a shirt (or two) either. Such is life, especially in this economy. Doesn't make anyone any less a fan than those who could afford the shirt.
              Well said, my friend.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post

And that, my friend, is what really matters.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  True that, true that.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Indeed, always pick content over memorabilia.

Don't worry SunKrux, I'm over the shirt thing, it was just a moment of sadness. My wife would make fun of me to know end if I wore a Farscape shirt anyway (which is half the reason I wanted one )

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                      Indeed, always pick content over memorabilia.

Don't worry SunKrux, I'm over the shirt thing, it was just a moment of sadness. My wife would make fun of me to know end if I wore a Farscape shirt anyway (which is half the reason I wanted one )
                      My girl will make fun of me for sure. But that's okay. She actually likes what she has seen of the show, and understands my love for it.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

knowing my hubby, this shirt wont even make the top of the "to be worn" pile for at least 10yrs and by then im guessing ebay might be a good option

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                          knowing my hubby, this shirt wont even make the top of the "to be worn" pile for at least 10yrs and by then im guessing ebay might be a good option
                          Just in time for FarScape's 20th Anniversary.
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

My girl will make fun of me for sure. But that's okay. She actually likes what she has seen of the show, and understands my love for it.
                            I think my wife would like it, but it's been a hard one to convince her. I've actually just made a huge stride by getting her to watch Buffy and Firefly (her love for How I Met Your Mother let me get her to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-along-Blog, which has opened her up for Whedon. All this means she is getting ever so close to accepting sci-fi as an acceptable thing to enjoy, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.)

Also, she would really make fun of me for saying know instead of no.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                              I think my wife would like it, but it's been a hard one to convince her. I've actually just made a huge stride by getting her to watch Buffy and Firefly (her love for How I Met Your Mother let me get her to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-along-Blog, which has opened her up for Whedon. All this means she is getting ever so close to accepting sci-fi as an acceptable thing to enjoy, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.)

Also, she would really make fun of me for saying know instead of no.
                              I was lucky to get my girl into SG-1 and Supernatural. We are currently up to Season 9 on Stargate. She tells me she would like to start Farscape after we wrap up SG-1. I can't wait for that.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You are a truly lucky man. Don't let that woman go!
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X