10 Years of FarScape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    IMO, there really aren't any bad or boring episodes. Even the one's that are a bit slower are still better than most of what is on TV these days.
    Very true.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
      Very true.
      It is very sad what most of television today has become.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I know. I hardly watch television anymore.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Its been a while i only got in to farscape 2 or 2 years Ago one of my best decison yet

hopefully it won't be after the 20th anniversary befor we get more farscape
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
            Its been a while i only got in to farscape 2 or 2 years Ago one of my best decison yet

hopefully it won't be after the 20th anniversary befor we get more farscape
            Right now, I am really enjoying the Farscape comics that have come out. IMO, Issues #1 and 2 have been really good. They have the feel of an actual Farscape episode.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Right now, I am really enjoying the Farscape comics that have come out. IMO, Issues #1 and 2 have been really good. They have the feel of an actual Farscape episode.
              I have heard about these, but have not had the chance to read them yet. The general consensus from what I see is that they are worth giving a shot.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                I have heard about these, but have not had the chance to read them yet. The general consensus from what I see is that they are worth giving a shot.
                I sure think so. I would highly recommend that any Farscape fan, if you can, should check them out.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                  I could say the same thing about myself. 3 1/3 years ago, I saw FarScape listed in the TV schedule for my area. I knew absolutely nothing about it at the time. Just that it looked weird from what I'd seen of the VHS/DVD box sets. So, I took a chance and decided to watch it that Sunday. When the Premiere was over, I realized that I had found a new love.
                  sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                    I could say the same thing about myself. 3 1/3 years ago, I saw FarScape listed in the TV schedule for my area. I knew absolutely nothing about it at the time. Just that it looked weird from what I'd seen of the VHS/DVD box sets. So, I took a chance and decided to watch it that Sunday. When the Premiere was over, I realized that I had found a new love.
                    Yeah, this was a show that grabbed you from the very beginning. No doubt about that IMO.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if I saw the show when I was younger; It started airing when I was 7, and I didn't like sci-fi all that much when I was younger (I know I didn't like Doctor Who when I was younger, now it's one of my favorite shows.) I'm not sure if I did see it though; my parents didn't seem to really remember it. I heard about it because of Stargate. I think I read the quotes for the PK Wars, and got a really weird mental picture of John and Little D. I think it's been about 1 year and 4 months since I first properly watched it.

Actually, I think I saw some episodes on the sci-fi channel before that. I saw the bit before the beginning credits of Durka Returns (then my brother changed the channel to cartoons) and I know the next episode I saw (this time fully) was PK Tech Girl, because I remember thinking, hey these episodes both had to do with Durka. Next episode was That Old Black Magic, and that's the episode that made me love the show and want to watch it from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by THe KiKO peRsON View Post
                        I wouldn't be surprised if I saw the show when I was younger; It started airing when I was 7, and I didn't like sci-fi all that much when I was younger (I know I didn't like Doctor Who when I was younger, now it's one of my favorite shows.) I'm not sure if I did see it though; my parents didn't seem to really remember it. I heard about it because of Stargate. I think I read the quotes for the PK Wars, and got a really weird mental picture of John and Little D. I think it's been about 1 year and 4 months since I first properly watched it.

Actually, I think I saw some episodes on the sci-fi channel before that. I saw the bit before the beginning credits of Durka Returns (then my brother changed the channel to cartoons) and I know the next episode I saw (this time fully) was PK Tech Girl, because I remember thinking, hey these episodes both had to do with Durka. Next episode was That Old Black Magic, and that's the episode that made me love the show and want to watch it from the start.
                        It started when you were 7? Boy do I feel old some days.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, it's here!

March 19, 2009. Precisely 10 years since the world was introduced to this delightfully weird Universe called FarScape.

To commemorate this event, I have decided to watch my Season 1 favorites. Tonight, I watched the Premiere. Even though it's only 3 1/2 years for me, I always find it to be a nostalgic experience. Bringing me back to the night I first tuned in for FarScape. When I had no idea the kind of ride I was getting myself into.
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

I thought I would share this as I found it on Sci-fi Wire:

Jim Henson Co. selling 10th anniversary Farscape t-shirts today only

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

just ordered a tee...... i wonder how many they will end up selling

sig by DJgirl

Comment

We need a Box Set already

Comment

Working...
                                X