Favorite Farscape Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    Not bad for someone who hasn't watched an eps in years.

There's also the bit where Pilot (who's tired of hearing them all argue over something) hits a button that emits this loud annoying noise and mumbles something about being sorry.
    I loved that scene. One of Pilot's best lines.

In a sarcastic tone: "So sorry, I appear to have hit the wrong com."
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
      I loved that scene. One of Pilot's best lines.

In a sarcastic tone: "So sorry, I appear to have hit the wrong com."
      That's it! I couldn't remember the exact words, but I LOVE that line.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

By request ... Scratch 'n Sniff (just watched it this week for the 1st time)

Blue Girl and Green Girl: Ahh... are you boys... a couple?

*snickering*

John: ...we're in a window. There are people watching.
        D'Argo: Uh-huh. I think they've been there for about seven arns, so... why don't you just get dressed and give 'em a good show sweetheart.
        John: I am dressed.

[sort of]

Pilot: I said ten solar days away from Moya... ...and I meant ten!
        John: Pilot, gimme a break. I'm tryin' to tell you what happened.
        Pilot: I understand, Crichton. However, my inclination is not to accept any explanation.
        John: Well, I can't go back down there. I'm persona non grata on LoMo. LoMo non grata. Can't do it, not goin', uh-uh.
        Pilot: You return... beat-up, inebriated and broke, after only two!
        John: Yeah.

And how about Raxil? Between her and Moya, I'm not sure which one "stole" the show!

Raxil (to John): You're not very smart, are you? Now he... (D'Argo) ...he's got brains. Now you, you're a bit of an idiot, huh?
        John: Yeah?
        Raxil: Yeah.
        John: But, I'm bigger.

Raxil: Oh! Ow-ow-ow. All right. Sorry-sorry-sorry. Alright. Alright. Ha-have you spoken to your females yet? I'll bet you haven't spoken to them yet. Have ya? ... How do I know you haven't spoken to them yet, huh? You don't know that, do ya? No. Well, my point is--

John: Where did you get that currency?
        Raxil: Why? What's the matter?
        John: All of our brandar tiles were stolen last night.
        Raxil: So? Did you have your name on 'em? No-No! They aren't yours, they're mine, they're mine. You two have really got to work on your attitude, you know that? Kabaah, give 'em a tentacle.

I just love Francesca Bueller's performance in this episode. I do not see how Ben and Anthony managed to keep a straight face around her.

For once, reading the episode transcript is about as entertaining as watching the episode. There are several bits of "insight" in the transcript that I missed watching the first time, so will have to go watch it again

Comment

oh man Scratch and Sniff is my all time fave FS ep. it's so creatively edited, it's a masterpiece of tv imo, not just FS

very cool, my friends and i were discussing the most romantic thing we've ever seen on tv or in films, and both myself and a friend mentioned john/aeryn scenes

mine was a little bit from Suns and Lovers, john and aeryn sharing a water bottle. so cute, they way it's implied it's not my water bottle, but ours .

my friends was from the Locket, i can't remember the exact wording, but when old john and old aeryn are walking somewhere, and john goes "do you wanna walk down this hill or roll down"

that's the genius of that show. the relationship between john and aeryn was such that they love each other, but were still friends, and bickered with each other. imo, that's what love it
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

ITA Rosey!

My favorite John/Aeryn moment is from The Locket as well - but at the end when John looks in the locket to see whose picture Aeryn had in there. Such a touching scene and very well done!

I also liked the scenes with John and Aeryn walking around like an old married couple. hehehe

Here's the quote you were thinking of ...

John: Yeah, you keep talking about him and you can walk down by yourself. ****, you can roll down the hill.

And some more good ones from The Locket:

John: Well, I ain't a gardener. I never wanted to be one. That's all we do around here -- garden. Plant things. I was a pilot, Aeryn. Astronaut. I was what I wanted to be. I ain't going to forget that and I can't accept this.

John: Don't-don't-don't you "old man" me, woman. You're 200 cycles older than I am. [there's that "woman" reference again!]

John: Aeryn, you are the one thing which has kept me from doing a kamikaze in the transporter. I just have to try to get back to my old life. Just.. for a day. That's the hope. Hope. That's what keeps me going.

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post

John: Don't-don't-don't you "old man" me, woman. You're 200 cycles older than I am. [there's that "woman" reference again!]
              LOL ah they're so cute together
              "what?"
              *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                I just love Francesca Bueller's performance in this episode. I do not see how Ben and Anthony managed to keep a straight face around her.

For once, reading the episode transcript is about as entertaining as watching the episode. There are several bits of "insight" in the transcript that I missed watching the first time, so will have to go watch it again
                I just love HER period! M'Lee, RoNa, Raxil, Ahkna (sp?). She just ROCKS!!! But yeah, of all the characters, Raxil is my fav, followed by Ahkna. It's the HAT!

She's so awesome in person. I hope she makes it to the con this year.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

A few quotes from the King.

Crichton: 'Have we sent the 'don't shoot us we're pathetic' transmission yet?' - Out of Their Minds

Crichton: 'Come out, come out wherever you are and see the young man that fell from the star.' - Won't Get Fooled Again

Crichton: 'I haven't heard of anything like anything happening before. My planet doesn't even go to the moon anymore.' - Through the Looking Glass
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                  Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Crichton Kicks

Chiana: (to Sikozu) OK, you go first, in case I have to shoot you.

John: (about the baby) Maybe it's not mine at all.
                    Dream Aeryn: You just won't let that rest, will you?
                    John: Nah, maybe it's got a little pony tail and a teeny tiny goatee.
                    Dream Aeryn: Maybe.
                    John: Maybe there's half a metal face on it.
                    Dream Aeryn: Maybe.
                    John: Maybe it's a royal pain in the ass, eats all the time and farts a lot.
                    Dream Aeryn: Then we'll know it's yours.

John: (to Sikozu) Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt you. Told Chiana she could do that.

John: (Bleating like a goat) maaaah maaah. Come see the tasty human goat. Staked out like an idiot. Maaah.
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

and more

We're So Screwed (2): Hot to Katratzi

Aeryn: As long as your stress levels are all right.
                      Crichton: Ah, well, considering that we’re now nuclear terrorists. Bomb seems to think I’m okay.
                      Aeryn: Provided that thing’s working. (leans toward John and the bomb starts to beep. Both smile)
                      Crichton: It’s working. Oh, you are dangerous.

Vakali: (about John) You're crazy!
                      Aeryn: Isn't it fun?

Green Eyed Monster

Aeryn:You are like a plague John Crichton, and you have ruined my life, and yet, I just keep coming back...
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

ah i love scorpy. and harvey, too. both are classic

Revenging Angel
                        Crichton: Kirk wouldn't stoop that low.
                        Scorpius: That was a television show, John. And, he made Priceline commercials.

Natural Election
                        D'Argo: See plant, kill plant
                        Crichton: That's got to be on the Luxan coat of arms.
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                          Crichton: "I usually try to save a life a day. Usually, it's my own."
                          "PK Tech Girl"

Crichton: "Damn it, Harvey. No smoking in my head."
                          He actually says it twice: "What Was Lost, Part 1" and PKW

Crichton: "Kryptonite, a silver bullet, Buffy... What does it take to kill you?"
                          Pretty sure it was "Liars, Guns, and Money, Part 2"

Crichton: "Great. We've gone from 'Die Hard' to 'Honey, I Shrunk the Hostages'!"
                          "I Shrink, Therefore I Am"

sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post

"I Shrink, Therefore I Am"

that was a crazy ep. i love how sikozu i think it was... pretty sure it wasn't jool, anyway she was going on about how this couln't be happening and rygels like "well it is, deal with it" plus tiny aeryn on the drd was great
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

A couple of early season I pearls ..

Rygel: "We're in mud! Under the mud!"
                              Aeryn: "You're aquatic – what's your problem?"
                              Rygel: "Aquatic – that's water, not mud! Mud is... mud! You can't breathe in it, you can't move in it. It holds you, it grabs you, it sucks you down! You wanna know about mud? I know about mud!"
                              Crichton "The guy knows mud." - I, E.T.

Aeryn: "Crichton should be back by now."
                              D'Argo: "Well he's probably at the wrong end of some Tavlek weapon somewhere."
                              Aeryn: "Imagine – somewhere out there there's a whole world full of Crichtons. How useless that must be." - Throne for a Loss

Comment

From "Throne For a Loss":

RYGEL: "I should be taller."
                                ZHAAN: "You're tall enough already."
                                RYGEL: "I need them to look up to me."
                                D'ARGO: "Why? We don't."

"Zhaan, you better hold on to something. Crichton has an idea."
                                "Did you say Crichton?" (mutters a Delvian curse)
                                --Pilot and Zhaan

"Having fun?"
                                "Oh, yea. Marching through a bug-infested swamp jungle. If this is you idea of a good time, I bet you don't get a lot of second dates."
                                --Aeryn and John
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X