Favorite Farscape Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the season II Epsiode Out of Their Minds

Rygel: (in Crichton's body) Well why? Why would they want us to switch bodies? Why?!
    Crichton: (in Aeryn's body) I don't know. But if this is some kind of sick experiment, I'm billing them for the therapy.

Crichton: Well they say you have to walk a mile in someone's shoes to understand them.
    Aeryn: Well I certainly know what you were doing when you were in my shoes, Crichton.
    Crichton: Gimme a break.
    Aeryn: (slight chuckle) It's okay. It's okay, you know. You were in my shoes, I was in your pants.
    Crichton: 'Scuse me?

Crichton: (in Aeryn's body) (about the "feeling") I'm a guy. A guy. Guys dream about this sort of thing.
    Aeryn: (in Rygel's body) I'll tell you one thing Crichton, if I find you've been dreaming anything else to my body I'll break your legs, even if they are mine.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally Posted by McClance
      From "The Flax":

"Your reputation is well known in these parts."
      "For what?"
      "Cruelty."
      --Zhaan and Kracag

(a piece of metal has just scoured Aeryn's leg)
      "Give me that ax."
      "What're you going to do with it."
      "I'm going to hack my foot off."
      --Aeryn and John

"Is somebody docking?!"
      --Aeryn
      Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      More from "The Flax"
      Aeryn: Comfy? Can I get you a pillow?

Slicker 'n Snot

I can't remember the exact words ... but love the opening scene ...

Rygel beating on the game board
      Zhaan saying "Rygel, will you stop that"
      D'Argo being equally annoyed at someone (Rygel?)
      and then you hear this ridiculously loud whine, sort of like feedback on a mic, and then Pilot ... "Oh sorry, I appear to have hit the wrong button".
      Zhaan ... "Pilot, you desire our attention?"

Love that scene!!

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
        I can't remember the exact words ... but love the opening scene ...

Rygel beating on the game board
        Zhaan saying "Rygel, will you stop that"
        D'Argo being equally annoyed at someone (Rygel?)
        and then you hear this ridiculously loud whine, sort of like feedback on a mic, and then Pilot ... "Oh sorry, I appear to have hit the wrong button".
        Zhaan ... "Pilot, you desire our attention?"

Love that scene!!
        Love that scene, too.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
          Crichton: Well they say you have to walk a mile in someone's shoes to understand them.
          Aeryn: Well I certainly know what you were doing when you were in my shoes, Crichton.
          Crichton: Gimme a break.
          Aeryn: (slight chuckle) It's okay. It's okay, you know. You were in my shoes, I was in your pants.
          Crichton: 'Scuse me?
          love that bit
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I was watching the Farscape: Undressed which was a hour long documentary that aired prior to season 3. It was hosted by Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Rygel and Pilot.

Aeryn: Why is everyone looking at me?
            John: Because you're looking good.

Comment

From "Jeremiah Crichton":

"That was the worst pod landing ever. Where did you learn to fly?"
              "We didn't land. We dropped the last several metras."
              --Rygel and D'Argo

"Everything that uses power doesn't work."
              "No power. No comforts. No defenses. Sounds like paradise."
              --John and Rygel
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

gah i've missed so many fs eps lately *cries*

Picture if You Will
                Rygel: Can't I accomplish both at once? Chiana was given a dangerous product. Kyvan therefore owes us restitution!
                Aeryn: Chiana's dead and all you're concerned about is getting compensation?
                Rygel: Punitive damages! That's what Chiana would have wanted.

Chiana: (Sees Maldis) Who's the ugly old man?
                Crichton:Name is Maldis, he's your basic evil vampire.
                D'Argo:He sucks the life force out of people.
                Crichton: He just plain sucks.

Home on the Remains
                Chiana: I have a plan!
                Crichton: (sarcastically) D'Argo, it's okay. Chiana has a plan.

Rygel: (after he and Crichton bite each other in a fight) The dentics tasted better!
                Crichton: You tasted worse!

B'Sogg: (as Chiana holds a gun on him) You're a thief and a tralk, but you're not a killer.
                Chiana: I'm evolving as an individual.

Crichton: You can eat anything as long as it's fried
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

Some favorites from Season 4:

D’Argo: Same dren, different planet.
                  -- Lava's A Many Splendored Thing

From John Quixote

Big Blue Guy: I am Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan, tenth level Delvian priest. Blood kin to the piezor who beat Scorpy's ass. And you, and you, are invading my parking space. Now frell off.

John Headroom: Yes, I know. This elevator sucks. My job su-su-su-su-sucks.

Pwinthess Aeryn: So... can I help you find sthomeplace to sheathe that sthord?

Chiana: Let's screw the pooch. I'm all about fun.

Pwinthess Aeryn: I may not be the pwinthess you stheek, but we can still have a really good time. *big grin*

From I Shrink, Therefore I Am

John: Why don't you come down here and find me, Gort? Klaatu barada nikto.

Rygel: I've been around long enough to know how ignorant I am. I don't assume the universe obeys my preconceptions, but I know a frelling fact when it hits me in the face.

From Unrealized Realities

Aeryn: Why are you out of uniform? What is your rank, and regiment?
                  John: Baby, you had me at hello.
                  Aeryn: Rank, regiment. And how do you know my name?
                  John: What you should really ask is, how do I know you've got a birthmark on the sweet spot of your hip?

John: I am not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Buck, Flash, or Arthur-frelling-Dent. I am Dorothy Gale from Kansas.

John: Whoops.

Comment

AH HAHAHAHA i LOVE John Quixote!!!

one of my fave quotes from that ep is the elevator john talking about his job: "just once i'd like to... sideways" bwahaha
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

From "Durka Returns":

"You've heard Durka's ultimatum?"
                      "Yeah. Nebari mental-cleansing doesn't get the tough stains out."
                      --D'Argo and John

"Durka's insane, psychopath. Nobody knows what a hundred years of happy meals have done to him."
                      --John to Chiana

"How's the patient?"
                      "She's a brat!"
                      "Should we kick her off the boat?"
                      "Ask me tomorrow."
                      --John and Zhaan about Chiana
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Originally posted by the_cadpig View Post
                        Some favorites from Season 4:

From John Quixote

John Headroom: Yes, I know. This elevator sucks. My job su-su-su-su-sucks.

Pwinthess Aeryn: So... can I help you find sthomeplace to sheathe that sthord?

Pwinthess Aeryn: I may not be the pwinthess you stheek, but we can still have a really good time. *big grin*
                        I'm a big John Quixote fan also ... and loved CB as Pwinthess Aeryn!!! And the Max Headroom nod, priceless!!

Rygel: ********! You're a pimped out arrogant fleshie who wants to use my road-- where none shall pass!

Headroom: That's a nice sword you've got ... Ever slay any dragons with it? You should give it a name. How about - Cameron or Uma?

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                          I'm a big John Quixote fan also ... and loved CB as Pwinthess Aeryn!!! And the Max Headroom nod, priceless!!

Rygel: ********! You're a pimped out arrogant fleshie who wants to use my road-- where none shall pass!

Headroom: That's a nice sword you've got ... Ever slay any dragons with it? You should give it a name. How about - Cameron or Uma?
                          i actually just realised yesterday even though i have that dvd id forgotten about it and never watched it, im surprised i didnt see the twist of them still being stuck inside even though that usually happens in stories like that

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                            i actually just realised yesterday even though i have that dvd id forgotten about it and never watched it, im surprised i didnt see the twist of them still being stuck inside even though that usually happens in stories like that
                            there's so many great eps it's hard to keep track of them all!

i've seen JQ a few times since i got the dvds, and each time it seems to get better and better!

Dream a Little Dream

Chiana: You little toad! You had to go and fart helium now?
                            Rygel: I'm nervous, it happens. We're in court, so sue me!

Zhaan: If I may be honest, John, most of the time I have no idea what you're saying.
                            Crichton: Neither do I.
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                              Zhaan: If I may be honest, John, most of the time I have no idea what you're saying.
                              Crichton: Neither do I.
                              Dream a Little Dream is probably one of the weaker eps but it really had some nice John/Zhaan character moments.

From "Picture If You Will" (one of my least favourite eps, but I liked this exchange):

Maldis: You're convinced that Zhaan will pull some Delvian fast one and save the day? *with contempt* Johnny-O, your mind to me is an open book. Full of big print and lots of pictures!

John: Then read this. *touching his forehead* Kiss....
                              *Maldis glares at him* ...I'm betting on her. Not you.

Maldis: Bad bet.

From "Terra Firma":

John: Earth. Terra Firma. Seems forever it's filled my thoughts, been my goal. And now - I'm here.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

*John and Aeryn walk by Braca!*
                                John: Nice pants *John stops* Hey Braca, you look a little lost.
                                Aeryn: Does Mommy know your here?
                                John: Does Mommy know he is Scorpius's boy!!
                                *facial reaction from Braca*
                                John: Oh no.. Mommy doesn't know!!

- Were So Screwed, Part 2: Hot to Katratzi
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X