Favorite Farscape Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of D'Argo gems.

D'Argo: 'I am a full-blooded Luxan, and ladies, I have so much cash in my pocket that I can assure you that the three of us will crawl out of here on our hands and knees come sunrise tomorrow morning. I've been arrested for saying exactly the same thing on four different planets.' - Scratch 'n' Sniff

D'Argo: 'Fear accompanies the possibility of death. Calm shepherds its certainty.'
    Crichton: 'I love hanging with you, man.' - Family Ties

Comment

Crais: "Now, do you understand?!!!"
      Crichton: "No."

Crais: "Then I can't arrest you!"
      Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

From The Peacekeeper Wars:

"Whenever we cross paths, I always leave the encounter transformed. But, never more so than now." (takes off his mask to reveal the entire right side of his face scarred over, places the mask beside Crichton) "Farewell, Crichton, until we meet again."
        --Stark's final words

"Your mother's right."
        "Your mother is always right."
        "Better get used to that."
        --John and Aeryn to their baby
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
          From The Peacekeeper Wars:
          "Whenever we cross paths, I always leave the encounter transformed. But, never more so than now." (takes off his mask to reveal the entire right side of his face scarred over, places the mask beside Crichton) "Farewell, Crichton, until we meet again."
          --Stark's final words
          That was a powerful scene, thank's for the memory.

Comment

A few Rygel quotes to lighten up the mood.

Rygel: 'Mother always said I was the best looking. That's why she had my older brothers banished. She said my face belonged on the Imperial seal.' -
            Exodus from Genesis

Rygel: 'Of course it's a foe. We have no friends.' - Relativity

Rygel: 'Listen to this. Double the Crichton and you double the waste of time.' - My Three Crichtons

Comment

Absolutely any phrase with the term "yotz" in it.

Just brilliant
              Jack: I thought I told you I retired.
              Hammond: Oh... I thought you said you were "tired"
              Jack: Well... as a matter of fact... I am a little... tired.
              Hammond: There's no time for that now! You have a mission to lead!
              Jack: RIIIIIIGHT!

Comment

"No Aeryn, this is not what I want! It's just that fate keeps blocking all the exists, and now matter what I do I just keep circling closer to the flame!"

One thing I liked about this quote is that is was basically one of the first ones I saw form the Peacekeeper Wars trailers. So it was pretty much at that moment that I realized we actually really were getting a more of a conclusion to Farscape.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Some random quotes from various episodes I took note of.

Crichton: 'One thing, just to be absolutely certain, you are the female of your species, right? I'll take that as a yes.' -- The Flax

Crichton: 'We can stick our heads between our legs and kiss our asses goodbye. It's a saying.' -- I, E.T.

Chiana: 'I say we just go get the guns and go steal the stuff.' -- Thanks for Sharing

Comment

A few Crichton stand alones ....
                    Crichton: 'Oh no, no, no, no I don't boogie.' - Won't Get Fooled Again

Crichton: 'Is there some kind of stupid alien quotation book you guys use?' - Meltdown

Crichton: 'Okay, so the virus is inside one of you, and you've all got guns. Great.' - A Bug's Life
                    The USS Defiant Rocks!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

more Crichton quotes

Crichton: Doctor Chuck Jones wrote the book on these situations.

Crichton: Welcom to the Federation Starship SS Buttcrack!

Crichton: How do you say we're screwed in your native tongue?
                      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Not from a screened production, but still FarScape:

"Every time we've taken on passengers, something's gone badly wrong."
                        "Hang on, you took me on as a passenger."
                        "My point exactly."
                        --Aeryn and Chiana
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

"hazmana!"

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                            Not from a screened production, but still FarScape:

"Every time we've taken on passengers, something's gone badly wrong."
                            "Hang on, you took me on as a passenger."
                            "My point exactly."
                            --Aeryn and Chiana
                            Stole my quote from your sig, had another one in mind but that cracked me up when i read it. "This plan is so bad, it has to be ours."--D'Argo; FarScape: "Losing Time"
                            sigpic

Comment

From Promises:

Crichton: It's the best part of the plan
                              Aeryn: Well it worked.
                              Crichton: Yeah, it's a first isn't it?
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Aeryn Sun: Who are you to order me around?
                                John Crichton: Order? I was offering a suggestion.
                                Aeryn Sun: Well, who are you to offer suggestions?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X