No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't want to finish the series up either and have it be over. But it's a great pay-off and when you finally get to see PKW it'll be a blast. I love PKW! I was lucky, my sister has been a long time fan so she had all the discs and the movie and was handy for explaining things when I got lost. She was just glad I finally watched it so we could talk about it.
    sigpic

Comment

I definitely plan on getting PKW next week...or this one.

*is a episode and a half away from finishing Season 4*

Comment

I need to get my own copy of PKW, come to think of it. I've already borrowed it twice and she's worried I'm going to keep it.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad I got the whole thing in the set we bought.
          sigpic

Comment

I did it. I finished Season 4. Wow, what a ending. Very heavy.

Spoiler:
            I think the fact the end credits to "Bad Timing" had no music had a greater effect than the cliffhanger itself.

It is a crime this show was cancelled. A absolute crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post

Spoiler:
              I think the fact the end credits to "Bad Timing" had no music had a greater effect than the cliffhanger itself.

Now that you've truly realised the latter, you're now a part of the Cult Of Frelling Farscape. Welcome! We have crackers. Lots of crackers.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Now that you've truly realised the latter, you're now a part of the Cult Of Frelling Farscape. Welcome! We have crackers. Lots of crackers.
                Remember he needs a cape and big club and must yell, "Humans Are Superior."
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Already ordered. Next up comes the option of pizza or margaritas for the initiation party, but not both. That's just a murder-able offence.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Spoiler:

Yes, it was. Welcome to our cult. I love your profile picture, btw.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Already ordered. Next up comes the option of pizza or margaritas for the initiation party, but not both. That's just a murder-able offence.
                      A Hawaiian shirt Scorpious will hold the margaritas
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:

Ditto, ditto, and ditto.

The ending to the last episode had alot of impact. I freaked out. I hadn't yet borrowed PKW so I called her up to ask what happens because I couldn't wait. She wouldn't tell me. I can't imagine what it was like for viewers at the time. I only had to wait a few days in-between.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome! This Cult is Frelling drad! But Crackers don't matter.

Works for me!

I like pizza.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                          Yes, it was. Welcome to our cult. I love your profile picture, btw.
                          Thanks!

Hehe, I loved how Harvey had all these costumes from episode to episode.

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                          Ditto, ditto, and ditto.

The ending to the last episode had alot of impact. I freaked out. I hadn't yet borrowed PKW so I called her up to ask what happens because I couldn't wait. She wouldn't tell me. I can't imagine what it was like for viewers at the time. I only had to wait a few days in-between.

I gasped at the ending...and kinda just sat there a while staring.

Comment

Who's gonna wear the giant bunny suit?

Only Farscape would have two of its main characters fight each other in bunny suits. lol.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              Only Farscape would have two of its main characters fight each other in bunny suits. lol.
                              It was so great to have a epic Harvey moment such as that in the last episode! And its close to Easter too so I watched it at a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                                Ditto, ditto, and ditto.

As one of those viewers at the time, it was pure hell. It really was.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X