Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
    Ngaw! That's so cute!
    What can I say? I found the right type of girl for me. She watched and enjoyed SG-1 with me, now she is watching Farscape, and she is going to give SGU a shot as well. I am quite lucky.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, tonight we watched "Home On The Remains". She thought it was pretty good, and seemed to get a kick out of the whole D'Argo/Chiana thing moving forward a bit.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This evening, it was time for "Dream A Little Dream". We seem to really be moving along quite nicely. She loved Chiana and Rygel having to represent Zhaan like that.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Excellent! Then, next will be "Out of Their Minds". It's interesting how the series warms you up for the really weird episodes. Bit by bit.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I watched Terra Firma last night.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              I watched Terra Firma last night.
              Such a great episode IMO. I have seen that one so many times, I have lost count.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                Excellent! Then, next will be "Out of Their Minds". It's interesting how the series warms you up for the really weird episodes. Bit by bit.
                That is what we watched tonight. And she pretty much loved it all. She loved the body swapping, and how well they all portrayed each other. So many great moments in this one.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Such a great episode IMO. I have seen that one so many times, I have lost count.
                  It's one of my favorites.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is what we watched tonight. And she pretty much loved it all. She loved the body swapping, and how well they all portrayed each other. So many great moments in this one.
                    I thought they did a great job copying the other actors styles. I especially liked John in Aeryn, and Rygel in John.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                      It's one of my favorites.
                      Same here. One of many with this show.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                        I thought they did a great job copying the other actors styles. I especially liked John in Aeryn, and Rygel in John.
                        I have seen this one so many times, and I still couldn't stop laughing at some parts.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have seen this one so many times, and I still couldn't stop laughing at some parts.
                          Oh yeah - mega laughing moments!

Combine Rygel in John and John in Aeryn and you get one of my favorites.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                            Oh yeah - mega laughing moments!

Combine Rygel in John and John in Aeryn and you get one of my favorites.
                            My girl was really laughing through that bit. And when Rygel went to zip up, we both felt the pain.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

My girl was really laughing through that bit. And when Rygel went to zip up, we both felt the pain.
                              Little known fact (I believe) Claudia had the flu during shooting for that eps. Poor dear had a fever and everything and improved the "shimmey" scene.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                Little known fact (I believe) Claudia had the flu during shooting for that eps. Poor dear had a fever and everything and improved the "shimmey" scene.
                                That was so great. This show definitely at its best.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X