No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But in a way though her character had run it's course though. I think it was her destiny in some way or another. It made way through for some new characters and to see the crew deal with the loss of one of their own.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkland View Post
      But in a way though her character had run it's course though. I think it was her destiny in some way or another. It made way through for some new characters and to see the crew deal with the loss of one of their own.
      Yeah, losing Zhaan worked out fine in the end for the show. However, it was still sad to see Virginia leave under those circumstances.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

For sure, I agree.
        sigpic

Comment

I still tear up a bit in those final scenes leading up to Zhaan's death. Her final sacrifice was to save those that had become like family to her.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You'll forgive me for cross-posting, I hope...
            Airlock Alpha Portal Awards 2012: Farscape has been nominated for the Rod Serling Award honoring classic television series. Voting began yesterday. You may vote once a day until July 25. Here's the link:
            http://airlockalpha.com/specials/por...ards-2012.html
            (Spread the word! )
            sigpic

Comment

I just finished voting for the day. I will definitely be voting every day I am online.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

*thumbs up*

It just occurred to me that voting around the same time every day is important if living in another time zone. For example, I always vote after 9 a. m. because the voting day starts at midnight Pacific time and I'm nine hours ahead.
                sigpic

Comment

I am doing a rewatch of Farscape right now I am in the middle of season 3 I am also doing the Stargate GW rewatch which is in SGA season 1 and this is how stay in the the month without jumping ahead I don't know what I am going to do after I watch all of Farscape because there is not much to watch for me during the summer. The only series I have left is Firefly and I also have all of the Star Wars movies. I love watching Farscape over again I notice things I didn't see before.
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I just finished my rewatch of all the season and then 'The PeaceKeeper Wars' last night.

I really got so much more out of the rewatch. Really loved how they told the story....was some great Sci-fi with true human emotional drama blended perfectly for some great entertainment!
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Farscape will, IMO, go down as one of those few timeless classics. I think people will still be just finding and watching this show for many years to come.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        The makeup Virgina Hey was wearing had a nasty side effect on her kidneys. Thier was really no choice but for her to leave
                        Oh that sounds horrible. I hope she's in good health now.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Oh that sounds horrible. I hope she's in good health now.
                          I am pretty sure that once she left the show, her health eventually recovered.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Don't a lot of actors end up having problems with the coloured makeup?
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

There have been a prominent few, but I honestly don't know about a lot.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                Don't a lot of actors end up having problems with the coloured makeup?
                                Virginia is the only one I have really heard of. Maybe because her reaction to the makeup was so severe.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X