Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Don't worry. If you have the original season one discs, you're good. There weren't any extra commentaries on the season one Starburst DVDs. The extra commentaries started with season two.
    Except of course for those of us who have the Aus release season one, which has...no commentaries whatsoever. Or extras. Except a couple of the quiz thingies and those so don't count.

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    There's nothing new in 1.1 but there are new commentaries in 1.2 and 1.3.

On 1.2 - Ben and Claudia commentary for DNA Mad Scientist;
    Ben, Claudia, Rockne, David Kemper for Jeremiah Crichton - which is titled "When Bad Things Happen to Good Shows". It's absolutely hilarious but has very little to do with the actual episode.

1.3 has Ben and Claudia commentaries for Nerve and Human Reaction, and an additional commentary on Family Ties with Rockne and David.
    *wants*

*pouts*

Comment

There are so many good eps I can't count. But much of the two Crichtons period was interesting, and the impending Scarren/Peackeeper war was cooool
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
        There are so many good eps I can't count. But much of the two Crichtons period was interesting, and the impending Scarren/Peackeeper war was cooool
        Boy, isn't that the truth.? Honestly, I don't even think I can come up with a handful of Farscape episodes I didn't really like that much.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Boy, isn't that the truth.? Honestly, I don't even think I can come up with a handful of Farscape episodes I didn't really like that much.
          I can't either, there are some eps I like more than others, but I seem to always find something I like in all the eps. Might not be the focus of the ep, but there is allways something there I like.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
            I can't either, there are some eps I like more than others, but I seem to always find something I like in all the eps. Might not be the focus of the ep, but there is allways something there I like.
            Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself to all the Farscape fans. As much as I like Stargate, Farscape has my heart. Lis
              sigpic
              Thanks to x stargatergirl x for the perfect sig!

Comment

Originally posted by lisinit View Post
                Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself to all the Farscape fans. As much as I like Stargate, Farscape has my heart. Lis
                Hi! *waves*
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Mine, too, Lis! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting the thread. I hope to see you around here again.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm reception! You're the most welcoming group I've met so please take this as a very sincere thank you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm reception! You're the most welcoming group I've met so please take this as a very sincere thank you.
                          Hey, no thanks necessary. So, do you have a favorite season, or episode, of Farscape?
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Hey, no thanks necessary. So, do you have a favorite season, or episode, of Farscape?
                            Good morning (my time)! Favorite episode - too many to count ; favorite season - season 3 because it contained everything: humor, romance (I'm a female, what can I say ) and the most emotionally intense stories IMO. Re least favorite, there are a couple that I usually skip over when rewatching but there's always something to like in them. And you? Any special episodes (good or bad) that really get to you?
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning (my time)! Favorite episode - too many to count ; favorite season - season 3 because it contained everything: humor, romance (I'm a female, what can I say ) and the most emotionally intense stories IMO. Re least favorite, there are a couple that I usually skip over when rewatching but there's always something to like in them. And you? Any special episodes (good or bad) that really get to you?
                              Not really any bad episodes for me. At least, none that really got to me.

Ones I love though - anything with Scorpius in it, "A Human Reaction" from Season 1, "Crackers Don't Matter" and "Won't Get Fooled Again" from Season 2, "....Different Destinations" and the two "Into The Lion's Den" episodes from Season 3, and a whole bunch more from Season 4. I could go on and on with the list of Farscape episodes that are "special" to me.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I, too, really have a difficult time coming up with even a short list of my favorite episodes.

Generally, I love any moment with Pilot, Moya, or that shows interaction between the crew and Moya. One of the main things that drew me to this show was Moya--the concept that she was a living ship. And, the production crew did an excellent job conveying that.
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X