No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh frell... I'll have to watch it all again, cause half the time I have no idea which episode fits what title.

Then again.... Watching Farscape is fun.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123 View Post
      I felt that way the first time I saw it, but after watching it again (and again) I decided I really liked it. You pick up on little things that just make it a very funny episode.

My favorite comedic episode though continues to be Scratch & Sniff.
      Same here. "John Quixote" has since become one of the best funny Farscape eps ever IMO. "Scratch and Sniff" was pretty sweet though.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Finally saw the finale of Season 4 of Scape... and nearly died from it... that was an amazing episode. Now if I can just fill in the gaps.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Yeah saw it for the first time as well. Quite an emotional episode. Too bad I don't have PKW, it would be cool to see it again after seeing the rest of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter View Post
            Finally saw the finale of Season 4 of Scape... and nearly died from it... that was an amazing episode. Now if I can just fill in the gaps.
            It definitely was an amazing end to the show. Heartbreaking in so many ways too.

What kind of gaps do you have to fill in??
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              It definitely was an amazing end to the show. Heartbreaking in so many ways too.
              Indeed. So many different ways that one would not know where to begin in naming them all.

Though the one that nearly did it for me was...

Spoiler:
              John's "good-bye" to his dad. That conversation takes you all the way back to the Premiere--like any good...no, exceptional series ending.

And, also the return of his tape recorder.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                Indeed. So many different ways that one would not know where to begin in naming them all.

Though the one that nearly did it for me was...

Spoiler:
                John's "good-bye" to his dad. That conversation takes you all the way back to the Premiere--like any good...no, exceptional series ending.

And, also the return of his tape recorder.
                That was a great sequence in "Bad Timing". I felt so bad for John and
                Spoiler:
                his Dad. Both knowing they'd probably never see each other again.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just got done watching Season 4's "Terra Firma" a while ago. I swear, I love that episode more and more each time I see it.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am aggravated with syndication. Last week they showed Bad Timing and I was hoping they would show the PKW in maybe 4 weeks well if not that show it from the begining guess not. They showed the 1st ep of season 2 the only reason I know that is because I read a ep synops. Makes no sense. They seem like they are better than Stargate in syndication which goes in like 6 ep loops. Why not show it from the begining I won't be able to buy the DVDs for awhile so this is the only way I am going to see it.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      I am aggravated with syndication. Last week they showed Bad Timing and I was hoping they would show the PKW in maybe 4 weeks well if not that show it from the begining guess not. They showed the 1st ep of season 2 the only reason I know that is because I read a ep synops. Makes no sense. They seem like they are better than Stargate in syndication which goes in like 6 ep loops. Why not show it from the begining I won't be able to buy the DVDs for awhile so this is the only way I am going to see it.
                      SciFi Channel still has the rights to show "The Peacekeeper Wars" miniseries, so unfortunately you won't see it in syndication this year. Check SciFi's schedule, perhaps they're planning to air it in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        I am aggravated with syndication. Last week they showed Bad Timing and I was hoping they would show the PKW in maybe 4 weeks well if not that show it from the begining guess not. They showed the 1st ep of season 2.
                        Are you sure it was the first one? In my area they went from Bad Timing to Dream a Little Dream which is episode 8 of season 2. Usually they show the same eps even in different areas.

My biggest syndication complaint is the episodes keep getting partially (or fully) preempted for basketball or the station goes off the air early for some reason. Fortunately I've got the last of the Starburst DVDs on order & won't have to worry about it anymore!

Comment

I am hoping for my B-day like Christmas my Dad gives me an Amazon Gift like he did before so I can get the DVDs my B-day is next month Fingers crossed. I am in Mass so I see it on Fox 25 on the weekends and unlucky for me I don't have Cable ATM. For Christmas I got some of SG-1 with the Gift certificate.
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123 View Post
                            Are you sure it was the first one? In my area they went from Bad Timing to Dream a Little Dream which is episode 8 of season 2. Usually they show the same eps even in different areas.

My biggest syndication complaint is the episodes keep getting partially (or fully) preempted for basketball or the station goes off the air early for some reason. Fortunately I've got the last of the Starburst DVDs on order & won't have to worry about it anymore!
                            "Dream a Little Dream" is sometimes listed as the first episode of Season 2. Mostly it is, seeing that the primary story takes place between "Family Ties" and "Mind the Baby".

I sympathize with your complaint regarding the syndications. I've had to deal with that, too. I was watching "Crichton Kicks" a few weeks ago when it was interrupted by the live coverage of that former President's memorial service.

And, another time when FarScape was scheduled to be on, The Simpsons came on instead.
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                              I sympathize with your complaint regarding the syndications. I've had to deal with that, too. I was watching "Crichton Kicks" a few weeks ago when it was interrupted by the live coverage of that former President's memorial service.

And, another time when FarScape was scheduled to be on, The Simpsons came on instead.
                              That's why I'm glad I have all the episodes between DVDs and tapes. Stuff like that would so tick me off.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think farscape is never repeated in the UK apart from the odd ep on bbc 3 late on like 12.00 pm
                                sigpic
                                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                                Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                                X