Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the most recent episode (P-Branes) did anyone notice how
    Spoiler:
    the pattern on the round panel on the floor resembles Ancient script? Also, you know GD's corporate symbol is a pyramid....
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      I agree but

Spoiler:
      No i thnk he just doesn't care, if he did but when he saw the extra responsiblity that entails he didn't want any part of it, if he cared liked he said he did he would have stood by her no matter what not get jealous cause some other guy may have her, it was just the thrill of the chase he never really cared, if he did he should have been there when it mattered
      I think they will
      Spoiler:
      tie him in with Fargo somehow, those two seemed to be able to bounce silly looks off each other like Fargo and thingy who's name I can't remember. (the guy who flew away in the chamber).
      They also work in the same field, so I'd expect GD to offer him a job working with Fargo...

Originally posted by Sela View Post
      On the most recent episode (P-Branes) did anyone notice how
      Spoiler:
      the pattern on the round panel on the floor resembles Ancient script? Also, you know GD's corporate symbol is a pyramid....
      Yep had a laugh at that
      Always though GD's symbol looked a bit like a Guald mothership.

Comment

SDCC: Full video of the Eureka panel

http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/sdcc-fu...-of-the-eu.php

Comment

New Interview with Colin Ferguson (Sheriff Jack Carter) - see link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...on-jacks-back/

Comment

Eureka - Comic-Con Cast Interviews

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...nterviews.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Hey what did you think of the last episode ? thanks
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

this week's episode (It's not easy being Green) was quite funny and it made me love Fargo so much more because
                Spoiler:
                I think that he's the only one on the show that can make geek refrences and have them be so adorkable. I had to pause the recording after he said 'This is Eureka!' like Butler from 300, also I loved the Andy Griffith and Hulk refrences.

I think that's one of the reasons I like the show so much; it seems to be one of the few shows out there (including Big Bang Theory and Leverage) that can make all these geek/pop culture refrences and have it integrated into the plot.

Also,
                Spoiler:
                it was nice to resolve the Lexi/Duncan plot-line. Gets the show back to the "sci-fi" aspect of the show and less on the "soap" aspect.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

ep was good.
                  still totally in love with this show.
                  glad NBC gave it a 4th season.
                  but seriously, the half-season crap is so stupid.
                  If you've got something that people like, why break up the seasons and risk people not coming back to watch the back end?
                  this is what led to the downfall of Stargate.

tv network execs really are the dumbest people on the planet.

Comment

It got broke up because of the writers strike, then they held onto it so they could stay on their "original programming all year round" schedule.

And if they called it season 4 they'd have to give everybody a raise lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      It got broke up because of the writers strike, then they held onto it so they could stay on their "original programming all year round" schedule.

And if they called it season 4 they'd have to give everybody a raise lol.
                      I do agree with Morbo, that is a big risk they took they could have lost a lot of viewers ! , and they may have though they are some out there who are still loyal , well we'll see if it gets a fifth season thats when it really counts
                      Last edited by MIZA; 03 August 2009, 10:52 PM.
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Insane in the P-Brane was good .. I hope that Tess is now a regular in the show, I like her character and her scenes with Carter. Took me most of the episode to realise she was Lt. Cadman from SGA though

Comment

I think that they call it season 3.5 or something like that

also, this is IMO so don't hate me for it but...I think that the half-season format works for a show like this because they don't have to stretch out the season story-arc and have a lot of "filler" episodes and keep to the central story of that "season". That way you get all the information all at once and don't have to try to remember what the season was all about.

Comment

Hey so is

Spoiler:
                            is Ever Carradine(Lexi Cater) off the show than ?

thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                              Hey so is

Spoiler:
                              is Ever Carradine(Lexi Cater) off the show than ?

thanks
                              Spoiler:
                              I think so, but it was kind of vague as to when they were specifically leaving. We'll just have to find out on Friday!

Comment

I was kinda expecting Lexi and her doctor (forgot his name) would be staying. The doctor seemed to be the kind of person to fit into Eureka.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X