Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is Ed O'quinn going to make an appearrance
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

From SciFi.com's schedulebot, a Mother's Day 2009 Eureka Marathon has been scheduled for May 10 '09 on the SciFi Channel (US):

09:00A ALL THAT GLITTERS - Guest stars Stargate SG-1's Michael Shanks

10:00A A NIGHT AT GLOBAL DYNAMICS

11:00A BAD TO THE DRONE

12:00P WHAT ABOUT BOB

1:00P BEST IN FAUX - Guest stars include Lexa Doig

2:00P I DO OVER

3:00P SHOW ME THE MUMMY

4:00P PHASED AND CONFUSED

5:00P HERE COME THE SUNS

6:00P FROM FEAR TO ETERNITY

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

My wife may be visiting her Mother, which could mean a day of catching back up before this summer!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
          From SciFi.com's schedulebot, a Mother's Day 2009 Eureka Marathon has been scheduled for May 10 '09 on the SciFi Channel (US)
          Thanks for the heads up!
          My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

At The SciFi Guys:

After a brief trip to the Sanctuary, the Sci Fi Guys return this Wednesday with the first part of an interview with Eureka star Colin Ferguson (Sheriff Jack Carter) in association with Wolf Events and The London MCM Expo.

Colin who has also appeared on CSI Miami, Crossing Jordan, The Outer Limits and The US version of Coupling, talks to Stuart in this first part about his start in acting, his work with Second City, his time as a stand up comedian and much more.

The Guys will also be talking about the forthcoming London MCM Expo event, which includes a special Eureka panel (for More info on the Eureka Panel at London Expo visit http://www.londonexpo.com).

The show starts at the usual time of 8pm GMT on Wednesday 13th May live from http://www.dtrn.co.uk and will feature a mixture of news and reviews and if you want to submit your suggestions or opinions on a news story then feel free to email stuart [at] dtrn.co.uk

~~**~~**

Download Christopher Heyerhdahl's Sanctuary/Supernatural audio interview.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Download Colin Ferguson Audio Interview

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Question: Any Eureka scoop? --Paige

Ausiello: Three of the show's stars -- Joe Morton, Erica Cerra and Niall Matter -- have signed on to guest star on Sci Fi's new paranormal series, Warehouse 13, which debuts on July 7. Cerra and Matter will play small-town thieves who hit the jackpot thanks to a luck-inducing artifact, while Morton has been cast as a charismatic religious leader doing time in a Florida prison. Eureka, meanwhile, returns with new episodes three days later on July 10.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/...siello--3.html

Comment

The Eureka TV LJ community just posted about two new Eureka trailers on SciFi.com. Here's the link to their post.

Also, Universal is releasing Eureka as a split-season set, like they did with BSG. The eight episodes that aired last summer will be released as Season 3.0 on June 30th, the same day SGA S5 comes out.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

You know, season 3.5 is just around the corner. Why hasn't SciFi been advertising it all over the place? They have for other shows starting that week!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I agree. I've been looking forward to this show forever! It's a family favorite.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        Three of the show's stars -- Joe Morton, Erica Cerra and Niall Matter -- have signed on to guest star on Sci Fi's new paranormal series, Warehouse 13, which debuts on July 7.
                        Sounds cool, I'm interested in checking out Warehouse 13 although not as interested in new Eureka Episodes!
                        sigpic

Comment

i saw some of the clips from the upcoming season and Carter is wearing his sheriff uniform ..... so i guess he got his job back cool
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            i saw some of the clips from the upcoming season and Carter is wearing his sheriff uniform ..... so i guess he got his job back cool
                            Yay! Uniform!Jack is always better

Comment

Has anybody seen Jack's little sister in any of the commercials? Just wondering if she's going to be in 3.5?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

i have 0 recollection about how the show ended.
                                seems ages ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X