Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOUSE Rules:
    I thought that this is one of the season's best episodes. It had lots of good bits in it, for both comedy and drama.

Season finale:
    Hmm - they think that creating two alternate timelines is bad...

While it was a good episode, I don't think that alternate future/what if? episodes quite work as season finales.
    Originally posted by Sci-Fi View Post
    I wonder if Henry and Jack will retain their future memories now that the timeline has be repaired/restored. If anything, having shared and lived through those experiences could bring Jack and Henry closer together as friends.
    I think they probably will retain their future memories, else the episode is kinda pointless.

Comment

Okay, our DVR didn't record the last five minutes, so what happened then? (the recording stopped after Jack was hugging Zoe, didn't get anything farther)
      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
      -Audioslave

Comment

Not a lot happened after that. Jack went to some room and stopped Henry from saving Kim. Then life went back to normal, Jack still remembers everything from the alternate timeline. Only Jack and Henry know what happened, at least it wasn't shown/said that they told anyone.

Comment

Does anyone know if it coming back, or if it was canelled?

Comment

Originally posted by SG-17 View Post
            No, it will be back at least for S2.

The shooting schedule is from March 7, 2007 to July 16, 2007.

I'd imagine that it would premiere in July to take the place of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by J_B View Post

I'd imagine that it would premiere in July to take the place of Atlantis.
              Doubt that will happen. Eureka is successful on Tuesday nights and will probably stay paired with ECW. The SFC has been trying to expand their original programming offerings to other nights while trying to hold on to their core viewers on Friday and Saturday.

I wouldn't be surprised if Flash Gordon becomes the new lead-in for SGA.
              It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

they are creating a Flash Gordon Series!!!! Where di you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                  they are creating a Flash Gordon Series!!!! Where di you hear that?
                  The Sci-fi Channel press release. Where have you been?

The show did really well in ratings so it will be back.

Comment

do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                      do you have a link?
                      Do a damn search, either here or Google, or Yahoo, of anywhere.

Wow... look how hard it was for me!

I typed in "sci-fi flash gordon" and got this...

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=39489

Comment

According to Skiffy's website, Season 2 of Eureka premieres in July 2007.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi View Post
                          The SFC has been trying to expand their original programming offerings to other nights while trying to hold on to their core viewers on Friday and Saturday.
                          I love that they say that and then show a couple year old cancelled show (Special Unit 2) on Friday. Just a terrible terrible show.
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                            I love that they say that and then show a couple year old cancelled show (Special Unit 2) on Friday. Just a terrible terrible show.

I thought that was a movie they made and just needed sometime to show.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-17 View Post
                              Eureka is supposed to return in July. Don't know what day though. "Painkiller Jane" starts on Fridays (after Atlantis) in April and goes for 22 weeks. Maybe it will be paired with that over the summer as SciFi really has nothing for Fridays anymore.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Painkiller Jane gets 22 episodes (or 20 maybe with two weeks off)????? What kind of schizzit is that? They only gave Eureka, Dresden and BSG 13 in the first season and as far as I know, Eureka is only getting 13 in season 2.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X