No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew I'd recognized Colin Freguson from somewhere. He was in an episode of Becker and played Tom in The Opposite of Sex.

Comment

Who's working on this. I mean crew not cast. The IMBD is incomplete to say the least.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Episode 3 airs tonight... well episode 4 if you make the pilot 2 eps.... Jack shoots Henry.. ahahahahah
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Speaking of that...

Spoiler:
          Did Evil Scientist shoot Henry with Jack's gun or with his own? 'Cos if it's his own tests should show that Jack never fired his gun.

Comment

I'll tell you in about 3 hours once I've seen it. lol.
            Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Speaking of that...

Spoiler:
              Did Evil Scientist shoot Henry with Jack's gun or with his own? 'Cos if it's his own tests should show that Jack never fired his gun.
              Spoiler:
              I think Anderson knocked Jack's hand when Jack went to pull the trigger, so it was Jack's gun. I also thought Anderson was just reaching for the device, but, humorously enough, my memory of that scene is a bit fuzzy.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I must say, pretty good episode. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Very good episode. And I think it's going to get better, in the opening credits
                  while Zoe and dad are talking-- David Greenwalt as Cons. Producer. Any time you get a proven known as in DW with Buffy and Angel, I can see this show lasting a long, long time. IMHO, of course.

Comment

Agreed, that was a good episode. That moment where Kim's wondering how much of her life was stolen was really poignant, well done.

I'm a little disappointed about the costume though. I really wanted to see the purple tentacles in action. It looked cute.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      Spoiler:
                      I think Anderson knocked Jack's hand when Jack went to pull the trigger, so it was Jack's gun. I also thought Anderson was just reaching for the device, but, humorously enough, my memory of that scene is a bit fuzzy.
                      Gotcha. I wonder if it's a coincidence that MY memory of that scene is also a bit fuzzy?

Also- caught Greenwalt's name. My estimation of the show went up a notch or two as a result.

I love this show. It's so fun. And it's an innocent, gleeful sort of fun which I don't often see. Psych has the same sort of cheer factor, with a dose of manic thrown in.

The best part is it doesn't TRY to be serious, but it doesn't try to be a laugh-o-rama either; it exists to be (or not to be? ). The writers have a much firmer grasp on intelligent humor than SOME shows I could mention.

Comment

I just watched the newest one, really liked it, I was skeptical about how many stories you could do, but this really showed that the possibilities are endless. I'm so happy the episodes are staying at such a high caliber.
                        My new favorite quote:
                        "Fly Lucius, fly"
                        -Rodney
                        My old favorite:
                        "It's...it's like trying to do something...that's impossible..."
                        -Dr. Lee

Comment

I can't remember the actresses name, in was Kim in the ep, but it is always nice to see her. A well deserved punch, but what Kim had in mind was better. A shame no one has linked Beverly to anything yet, but they will soon enough.

Comment

EASTER EGG: did anyone else notice when that jason guy pulled his convertible over, the license plates first 3 things were "NID".i dont know if it was on purpose or just a coincidenc, but i thought it was kind of funny
                            anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Very good episode tonight. Everytime someone yells out "Carter" I crack up!

Spoiler:
                              How about that NID licence plate? LOL!!! I love these writers.
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

NID M5, clearly also a reference to Mythbusters, namely Jamie's M5 Industries...

Honestly, unless there's some interview or somesuch that mentioned there would be SG-1 references, I think many of these are imagined. Sorry.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X