Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    Forgive me for having been caught up yet, but why would Kevin be a normal child now?

I get the other changes, but wasn't his problems birth related?

How would changing history change that? He was still born. Shouldn't he have the same problems?
    Well, nobody really knows all the factors that cause autism, but it is believed to be caused by a number of genetic and environmental factors playing together. Theoretically changing any number of those factors could prevent autism.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      Well, nobody really knows all the factors that cause autism, but it is believed to be caused by a number of genetic and environmental factors playing together. Theoretically changing any number of those factors could prevent autism.
      Thanks! I don't really like that explanation, but it's all I have to go with so it'll have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
        Thanks! I don't really like that explanation, but it's all I have to go with so it'll have to do.
        Yeah I'm not really sure what would be different either, but we may get a better one if/when the time shift goes back to normal. IF Kevin had anything to do with changing things we may find out what events changed.

**My theory is things will change back to normal with only a couple of exceptions, Kevin being the big one!
        sigpic

Comment

Eureka Comic-Con trailer -

http://video.syfy.com/shows/eureka/p...ailer/v1241199
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            And all the fangirls will look up and cry:

Spoiler:
            "STARK!"
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              And all the fangirls will look up and cry:

Spoiler:
              "STARK!"
              Oh yes.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

UGH!!!!!!!! I swear, if THAT person is back for more than one episode, I am DONE with this show! Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!!
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Okay, I guess this is the best place to ask: Is the new "Andy" on Eureka the guy who was on SG1 and, I think, Atlantis, too? (Sorry, don't know his name, but the one who threw up when they found the body of one of the victims of the Unas?) I thought it was him.
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                    Okay, I guess this is the best place to ask: Is the new "Andy" on Eureka the guy who was on SG1 and, I think, Atlantis, too? (Sorry, don't know his name, but the one who threw up when they found the body of one of the victims of the Unas?) I thought it was him.
                    Yep, that was Kavan Smith aka Major Lorne.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Yep, that was Kavan Smith aka Major Lorne.
                      I wasn't sure why they switched skins, so that was odd.

Other than the lack of explanation, I really liked Kavan as Andy!
                      sigpic

Comment

They switched because the old Andy (Ty Olsson) wasn't available past the two episodes he appeared in this season. So they needed a new actor and I guess the "reskinning" gave them a way to recast.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

They switched because the old Andy (Ty Olsson) wasn't available past the two episodes he appeared in this season. So they needed a new actor and I guess the "reskinning" gave them a way to recast.
                          Will Kavan Smith be on the show recurring or will it be a new skin as often as they need one for the role? Do we know?
                          sigpic

Comment

Will Kavan Smith be on the show recurring or will it be a new skin as often as they need one for the role? Do we know?
                            I think the first, but I don't know for sure. Check out the Eureka Unscripted blog - the answer might be there.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

I wasn't sure why they switched skins, so that was odd.

Other than the lack of explanation, I really liked Kavan as Andy!
                              I really liked the original Andy, but I understand why they had to recast. I didn't mind Kavan, but SyFy really needs to start using a wider variety of actors. They can't use the same pool of 50 Vancouver actors for all their shows! LOL
                              - Mary

Comment

But I love those same 50 actors!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X