Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    Missed the one before 'Ship Happens' (awesome title btw) so I was a little confused during the episode but not completly.

Spoiler:
    The episode was good, although I have to admit that I was guessing that it was going to be Nathan that was in the ship, instead clone!Kim. I also love the interaction between Carter and Tess, they can really snark with each other.

OMG i love that guy, but that would be weird if that happens ?
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I was so completely utterly happy when
      Spoiler:
      Kim
      showed up in Ship Happens. Love how it ended with
      Spoiler:
      Kim and Henry going to be working together. Henry can find his smile again!!

Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I was so completely utterly happy when
        Spoiler:
        Kim
        showed up in Ship Happens. Love how it ended with
        Spoiler:
        Kim and Henry going to be working together. Henry can find his smile again!!

Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic!

what ??!?!? man !!, i can only watch the episodes when they post them online and they are off by a week , that stink for me
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I also thought
          Spoiler:
          that Nathan might be in the ship but when Kim showed up I remembered that Colin Ferguson mentioned she'd be back when I was at a convention, so it suddenly made sense

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            OMG i love that guy, but that would be weird if that happens ?
            Spoiler:
            I think it would but at the same time it'd be nice for Allison to tell "Nathan" that they're going to have a girl plus there'd be the lovely snark between Carter and Nathan again.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

In one of the interviews, they said that (spoilers for the rest of the season)
              Spoiler:
              Nathan will definitely not be returning this year. But I guess we can still hold out hope for the next 22 episodes.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Billy Campbell (The 4400, Once and Again) guest-stars this week on Eureka in "Shower the People." Please check out the link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...eek-on-eureka/

Comment

Darren is asking whether there is interest in a having a separate folder for several shows, including this one.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=68482
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Harry Sullivan View Post
                    Billy Campbell (The 4400, Once and Again) guest-stars this week on Eureka in "Shower the People." Please check out the link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...eek-on-eureka/
                    Awesome! I know Colin Ferguson and Billy are good friends and he's been trying to get Billy a guest spot on the show. Glad he finally succeeded

Comment

Eureka - Episode 3.16 - You Don't Know Jack - Promo

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...know-jack.html

Comment

Ha, great guest appearance--I'd just watched the TNG ep with Billy Campbell in it the other day
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Shower the People was pretty good, I'm still tickled by the fact that Constance M. Burge is a Exec Producer on the show (she created Charmed).

Spoiler:
                          at first I thought that it had something to do with the baby-bottles when they mentioned that it was ingested but called the fact that they were going to use the solution Henry and Kim came up with to help Tess. it was also a nice resolution to the Kim/Henry ship and the fact that Clone!Kim knew that Orginal!Kim loved Henry.

there was also nice development between Jack and Tess where they finally admitted that they liked each other

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                            Shower the People was pretty good, I'm still tickled by the fact that Constance M. Burge is a Exec Producer on the show (she created Charmed).

Spoiler:
                            at first I thought that it had something to do with the baby-bottles when they mentioned that it was ingested but called the fact that they were going to use the solution Henry and Kim came up with to help Tess. it was also a nice resolution to the Kim/Henry ship and the fact that Clone!Kim knew that Orginal!Kim loved Henry.

there was also nice development between Jack and Tess where they finally admitted that they liked each other
                            But I cried
                            Spoiler:
                            when they killed off clone!Kim! How many more times is Henry going to have to say goodbye to her??

And do I need to resubscribe to this folder now that it's moved? I didn't get a notice that more posts were up.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              And do I need to resubscribe to this folder now that it's moved? I didn't get a notice that more posts were up.
                              I had the same problem. I actually had to re-subscribe to four different threads, so perhaps it was a glitch from when the server crashed.

Comment

Been a while since I've been on GW (new filters at work) and I didn't see a problem so maybe they corrected it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X