No announcement yet.

The Ratings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh. Not as huge a drop as I feared. Not good, of course, but when you're worrying about 3.5 a 4.2 doesn't seem so bad. LOL!

Comment

It seem it not doing to bad, not good but not entirely bad. I hope we can see those numbers grow. Through the synopsis of episodes does not really excite me.
      It does seem that both shows do have protental to support each other. I doubt Fox will see that through.

I think it would have chance if fox to a bold decision and order a new season, for both shows. This would fans more secure and attract viewers.

Comment

The first episode was bad enough that I almost didn't bother watching the second ep. Fortunately it was far better than the first one. But all it takes is a bad premiere episode to pull down a series' ratings far enough that it crashes.

Comment

Friday Ratings: Dollhouse continue to slide

Led by Ghost Whisperer, Friday’s most-watched show, CBS continued its Friday night domination. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Dollhouse continue their downward slide Flashpoint does seem to be taking a 10%-15% hit among 18-49s. Whether that is due to Dollhouse or something else is hard to say.

<snip>

Dollhouse didn’t dip by much. It was down to 4.13 million and a 1.6/5 with 18-49s versus last week’s 4.22 million and 1.7/5.

<snip>

http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/day/friday

Comment

I am expecting a massive drop in numbers after this week poor/very poor episode. It simply not good enough stories coming out.
            Last edited by knowles2; 28 February 2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              I am expecting a massive drop in numbers after this week poor/very poor episode. It simply not good enough stories coming out.
              Agreed! After last Friday's episode, I will not waste my time. The whole concept behind this show is just too idiotic. I know they sure can count me out next week, as I plan to watch paint dry while this airs.

Comment

Originally posted by AnUbIs2004 View Post
                Agreed! After last Friday's episode, I will not waste my time. The whole concept behind this show is just too idiotic. I know they sure can count me out next week, as I plan to watch paint dry while this airs.
                It not he concept, I think the concept is brilliant and ask anyone in the cia/MI6 if they would love the ability to do what they do in the Dollhouse they would all jump at it.

The thing is the only thing that interest at the moment is Alpha and what happen to him and we have not even seen him on screen.

Comment

DVR ratings boost Fox's Sarah Connor and Dollhouse

Fox's new Friday night sci-fi block of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Dollhouse has disappointed in the ratings, but the shows are racking up big gains once a full week of DVR viewership gets added into the mix, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

According to Live+7 DVR data, the Dollhouse premiere episode's rating increased 30 percent after post-premiere-date viewing was included. Dollhouse went from a 2.0 adult demo number to a 2.6.

The show's lead-in, Terminator, gained even more: 36 percent.

The Terminator and Dollhouse gains are considered very high increases for time-shifted viewing, even for a Friday night.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/03/dvr-rat...-dollhouse.php

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    DVR ratings boost Fox's Sarah Connor and Dollhouse

Fox's new Friday night sci-fi block of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Dollhouse has disappointed in the ratings, but the shows are racking up big gains once a full week of DVR viewership gets added into the mix, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

According to Live+7 DVR data, the Dollhouse premiere episode's rating increased 30 percent after post-premiere-date viewing was included. Dollhouse went from a 2.0 adult demo number to a 2.6.

The show's lead-in, Terminator, gained even more: 36 percent.

The Terminator and Dollhouse gains are considered very high increases for time-shifted viewing, even for a Friday night.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/03/dvr-rat...-dollhouse.php
                    Interesting, so is Terminator increasing its numbers before Dollhouse came on the air.

This more I looked at it and I certainly hope TSCC is renewed and it would interest to see if the two shows were aired together from the start of next season and if together they can strike up a strong partnership and conquer FOX friday blues. Through Dollhouse really to start improving its stories and episodes.

Comment

Grey Hour Ratings

Dollhouse dropped yet again as well, last night it drew 3.5 million and a 1.5/5. Only a miracle is going to save Dollhouse, but a slightly lesser miracle is necessary than with TSCC, as Dollhouse’s 18-49 numbers are 50% better than TSCC’s.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/07...hes-down/14133

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        Grey Hour Ratings

Dollhouse dropped yet again as well, last night it drew 3.5 million and a 1.5/5. Only a miracle is going to save Dollhouse, but a slightly lesser miracle is necessary than with TSCC, as Dollhouse’s 18-49 numbers are 50% better than TSCC’s.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/07...hes-down/14133
                        This show needed a miracle before it even aired. Just watched last night's episode, and could not even finish it...dull, boring, blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by SBN View Post
                          This show needed a miracle before it even aired. Just watched last night's episode, and could not even finish it...dull, boring, blah blah.
                          About time they put this mess out to the pasture. I am sure it won't be long before the Whedonites start pulling excuses out their *#&@ like they did with Firefly to explain why such quality TV gets canceled (of course the mere thought that it could be just garbage does not cross some minds).

God please don't let us have a save Dollhouse campaign, or Dollhouse movie...just let this die already.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint their was/is a save dollhouse campaign before it even aired its first episode.

Is it really worth saving no.

TSCC is simply because I interested in the story. This will likely just change to cable after fox cancel as with those numbers it would survive on their, and allow to grow. And with the new film plus a rumor trilogy of films it would make sense to continue the story. Through this scenerio the actors would to take a pay cut.

Dollhouse really got to produce something that grabs the audience and it just is not doing it right now.
                            Last edited by knowles2; 08 March 2009, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnUbIs2004 View Post
                              I am sure it won't be long before the Whedonites start pulling excuses out their *#&@ like they did with Firefly to explain why such quality TV gets canceled (of course the mere thought that it could be just garbage does not cross some minds).
                              You mean kinda like how Gaters found every excuse under the sun for why their Precious got axed? LMAO!

Ohhh, whatever. I don't have the problems with the show that everyone else seems to, but if it dies I'm not gonna be that fussed about it. And I loathe all SOS campaigns, even if I love a show and don't want to see it die. A couple of rotten apples really CAN ruin it for everyone.

Comment

I was a Firefly fan... Dollhouse just isn't for me...
                                My Story:
                                http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Working...
                                X