The Caretaker (3406/806)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
    You're not the only one wondering what quantum mirror this guy came through!
    We're making an orderly queue in fact.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Hey at least he's honest about his thoughts. Are we going to censor opinions now, even if we do not agree with them?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        Hey at least he's honest about his thoughts. Are we going to censor opinions now, even if we do not agree with them?
        Nope, just reserve the right to call it as we see it..............
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Nope, just reserve the right to call it as we see it..............
          And so you should..

Comment

Now, now, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However much we may disagree with it personally.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
              Now, now, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However much we may disagree with it personally.
              Except for you, it was in the DW FAQ, I swear.................
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                Except for you, it was in the DW FAQ, I swear.................
                I'm 44, I'm allowed to be a bit grumpy.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I'm 44, I'm allowed to be a bit grumpy.
                  Ahh, the Nola Defence, a classic move.
                  I'm 38, I still have the energy to get pissed off
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm 47 even though I look 20 years younger in photos......I always use the Nola Defence

Comment

Which is not true, and we all know it. I mean they are entitled to their opinion, but are not entitled to share it. I could whip up a couple of here, that would bring up serious outrage and instant moderation. Though our honest friend probably just fell out of the group of people I'd invite, but that's all.

Also the doctor is not speciesist, he loves humans, and does everything to save us, but he treats us on our level of evolution. And there's nothing wrong with that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                        Which is not true, and we all know it. I mean they are entitled to their opinion, but are not entitled to share it. I could whip up a couple of here, that would bring up serious outrage and instant moderation. Though our honest friend probably just fell out of the group of people I'd invite, but that's all.

Also the doctor is not speciesist, he loves humans, and does everything to save us, but he treats us on our level of evolution. And there's nothing wrong with that.

But the Doctor has on occasion referred to us as "stupid apes" and meant that in a very derogatory manner.... #4 did it once or twice, #9 did it, and I'm almost certain #11 did it once. BTW who is that in your sig and why is she original?

Comment

BTW who is that in your sig and why is she original?
                          She's Rebekah from the original vampire family, played by Claire Holt. They have their own show now on CW, but sadly she left the series, though she still might come back for some episodes.

But the Doctor has on occasion referred to us as "stupid apes" and meant that in a very derogatory manner.... #4 did it once or twice, #9 did it, and I'm almost certain #11 did it once.
                          Yeah, he did, but it's kind of calling a child a rascal.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, now I'm getting ganged up on because I admitted to something that most of us will never admit to even to themselves.
                            Everybody is racist to some point. One of my best friend is black and I talked to him about this and he understands. He said to me that's how he feels exactly, when he sees a white man romancing black woman on TV (for. e.g. on Bones when dr. Soroyan used to go out with that gynecologist).
                            Racism has been with us and will continue to be as long as there is humans living on Earth.
                            If you look deep inside yourselves I think you will all find a moment in your life when you looked upon someone with different eyes because he/she was different from what you were used to.
                            In the middle ages in the far East, especially in Japan they used to kill or drive away every white man who wandered to their land without permission from the Emperor.
                            Now what would you think about that if you were such a person?
                            Thankfully since that things changed to the better. However there are still places where you will be looked upon with hateful eyes if you happen to wander there.

I'm sincerely sorry if I offended any of you here with my honesty. It wasn't my intent to do so. Therefore I apologize to you and I hope I'll be forgiven.
                            sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
                              Oh, now I'm getting ganged up on because I admitted to something that most of us will never admit to even to themselves.
                              Everybody is racist to some point.
                              If that's what lets you sleep at night, then believe it.
                              sigpic

Comment

I aint racist. I just hate young people that think NuWHO is better then Classic WHO.

Stupid young people.

GIT OFF MY FANDOM!!!!! And pull your pants up.
                                I like Sharky
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X