yeah great... nice theory, took me some time to understand it but good
      SG-1 members
      Atlantis Team members

Comment

same but once u do understand it great theory
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
          The only name is Susan Foreman, which is presumably an alias adopted so that she could attend Coal Hill School. Other than that, it's all mystery all the way. I know the Virgin books had their own ideas (in which Susan was the granddaughter of the Other, of whom the Doctor is a techno-enabled reincarnation), but still no names. It's how the Doctor rolls.
          The Virgin books are not in any shape or form canon anymore.

Comment

oo ok
            sigpic

Comment

another great epi!

Comment

i agree with u
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                  if i remember correctly she meets him for the first time when he is his future self then after being with him for some time calls the past self by mistake. i can't wait to see her travel with the doctor and see if they were just friends or more then that.
                  On the other hand, she recognised the David Tennant version as being 'her' Doctor. The writers were probably not thinking too much about regeneration at this time but it does open up some interesting possibilities.

Comment

lol true they most prob didn't think he would leave so early and he would have to change. but it does leave it open to some interesting possibilities
                    sigpic

Comment

I loved Donna's line: "Wait no, just— Hang on. This isn't the real me. This isn't my body. But I've been dieting!"

If she only had known that before
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        I loved Donna's line: "Wait no, just— Hang on. This isn't the real me. This isn't my body. But I've been dieting!"

If she only had known that before
                        What?

What?

Is that line in this episode? Where does Donna say that?
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          What?

What?

Is that line in this episode? Where does Donna say that?
                          yes, that's when Ms Evangelista (the lady in black) talks to her at the children's playground, and Donna realizes that her life there and here children aren't real, that she's only a projection, and she realizes that therefore she wouldn't have had to diet at all love that that was the first thought she had
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I liked, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest library in the Universe. Look me up."

don't make the Doctor angry!
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              "Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I liked, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor and you're in the biggest library in the Universe. Look me up."

don't make the Doctor angry!
                              More don't make this version of the Doctor angry.... 10 had some serious arrogance. Mind you I like a Doctor that has a bit of that.
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                More don't make this version of the Doctor angry.... 10 had some serious arrogance. Mind you I like a Doctor that has a bit of that.
                                To be honest its kinda what I miss about the Doctor, I don't see it as much in Smith. Sure you remember David's first proper episode "New Earth" ?

"You want to take this to a higher authority, well there is none. It stops with me !"

Gave me the chills that did !
                                sigpic
                                What a show !

Comment

Working...
                                X