No announcement yet.

Fear Her (2811/211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The plotline was pretty good, the door facing the container was funny.
    The girl tried to sound like the exorcist girl with the whispering.
    Nice to see rose saving the day.

On the trailer,
    Spoiler:

there are a few possibilities of what happens to Rose:
    1) she dies
    2) she gets ghosted
    3) she gets daleked
    4) she gets cybered
    5) she enters the tear between the AU worlds to close them (although thats rather buffy-esque when you think about it)
    6) She does the time vortex thing again but the doctor isn't there to save her (the girl just doesn't learn)
    7) She becomes one with the Tardis for good.
    Last edited by Madeleine; 27 June 2006, 08:49 PM.

Comment

hey, Darkseid,
      I'd have rather had that last section of your message in a spoiler/speculation thread for the next ep so I didn't have to read it - in fact I'm quite cross now.

And at least one person up there in the thread mentioned that they hadn't watched the trailer so they wouldn't be spoiled.

It's just a bit of courtesy...
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I didn't mind this episode so much, better viewing imo than Love and Monsters. As to the Olympic torch thing, I agree with what some people have said. The doc wouldn't draw attention like that to himself but I guess I can see him doing it not for the sake of the games, but for his own amusement. Didn't he need to put it in the flaming bowl for the pod to go home though? So that makes some sense for the Doctor to carry it into the stadium.

I actually enjoyed that part, mostly due to mirth than appreciation.

The cat! I loved the cat disappearing but in plain view would have been more interesting.

I agree with some more people - I loved the TARDIS being parked the wrong way and DT sticking his head out. As to the hugs and ship, I don't mind. It will all be over soon lol.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode, a lot. It was very good in my opinion. I really liked the thought of the jellyfish spore things... Now I have to urge to write a ff about them! ^^ Well, first I have to do the four I already have mapped out in my head. >>. But eh. I would die of shock/happiness if David Tennant got to light the torch 2012. Not going to happen... but one can hope.
          "Only a few find the way. Some don't recognize it when they do. Some... don't ever want to."

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet
            The plotline was pretty good, the door facing the container was funny.
            The girl tried to sound like the exorcist girl with the whispering.
            Nice to see rose saving the day.

On the trailer,
            Spoiler:

there are a few possibilities of what happens to Rose:
            1) she dies
            2) she gets ghosted
            3) she gets daleked
            4) she gets cybered
            5) she enters the tear between the AU worlds to close them (although thats rather buffy-esque when you think about it)
            6) She does the time vortex thing again but the doctor isn't there to save her (the girl just doesn't learn)
            7) She becomes one with the Tardis for good
            Okay, I'm sorry, but ROFL.
            Last edited by Madeleine; 28 June 2006, 10:13 AM.
            "Only a few find the way. Some don't recognize it when they do. Some... don't ever want to."

Comment

Originally posted by Sepik
              Okay, I'm sorry, but ROFL.
              Thank GOD I'm not the only one who smirked at that!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

So that therm is still used in that context, eh? Heh. I can remember folks boasting about that sort of thing. Kinda squick if you ask me.
                Last edited by ShadowMaat; 28 June 2006, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Honestly you all are a pickly bunch. Its your right of cource but I thought this was well done. The writing is well done. Sure it not the first time I've seen this idea but I think it was done well. And I think it always good to put rose on the spot because when she is running around unlike the doctor your not sure if she is going to pull it out in the end. From what it looks like there will be more of that next two weeks.
                  "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                    Thank GOD I'm not the only one who smirked at that!
                    Your all dirty minded people .
                    Ok Ok I smirked when I wrote it, then just wrote it anyway.

Comment

Me too I just was busy at the time LOL.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

For some reason I get the image in my head of the Doc having a pet cyberman called Rose. *scratches head*

I'm a little wary at saying how much I liked this ep, considering the kind of critique that is going on, but some I totally agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                          For some reason I get the image in my head of the Doc having a pet cyberman called Rose. *scratches head*
                          omfg! That's done it. I now have an image burned into my mind of a cyberman with a blonde wig.
                          Spoiler:
                          I know the Doctor will miss Rose if she kicks the bucket, but I hope he doesn't miss her THAT much.
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Femme-bots, *shivvers*, Damn Cybermen with wigs and eyeliner, and....well you know the rest cos ya seen the movie but that though will life in my mind for a long time thank you
                            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Inappropriate moment of laughter relating to Torchwood's premiere:

Spoiler:
                              Near the end when Rose was wailing, "Who's gonna hold his hand now?" all I could think was, "JACK! Jack's holding his hand! In a jaw! BAWAHAHA!"

Comment

WHen the Tardis Appeared wrong I almost expected Tom Backer to come Out lol.

I thought it was a good ep. Still a little fun before the serious one comes out.
                                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                                X