No announcement yet.

Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally I'm starting to like this show to the fullest, and that while it's nearing the end of its first season.

Any word this'll be renewed?

Which I still doubt it will though, but I would be slightly saddened if it didn't.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm hoping it will be renewed. I'm liking the idea of a good scifi series that has zero to do with US viewing audiences. Come on Canadian viewers, don't let me down.

BTW, loved the zip up scene in the newest episode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        You mean, the zip down...

Spoiler:
        It was remarkably lower after the explosion if you ask me.

Comment

I love this series! It is so original and well-done. I sure hope it will get another season.
          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            "READ ME FIRST" in the last few seconds, guess they still ship readme files with software in 2069

Yes yes, obviously a message from futureAdam.
            now, did I miss something, or has there still not been any explanation about this "READ ME FIRST"? no mention at all?
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

None yet, though "the boy" was a little busy to remember the file.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                yeah, probably.

about 'the boy', anyone knows what's the age of the actor playing Alec? he seems very young
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

yeah, probably.

about 'the boy', anyone knows what's the age of the actor playing Alec? he seems very young
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    According to IMDb Erik Knudsen was born on March 25th, 1988 - which makes him 24 years old.

Comment

According to IMDb Erik Knudsen was born on March 25th, 1988 - which makes him 24 years old.
                      24 years, oh, I would have never given him that age - I thought he was younger ...
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

24 years, oh, I would have never given him that age - I thought he was younger ...
                        Same here, but I guess appearances can indeed be deceiving...

Comment

now, did I miss something, or has there still not been any explanation about this "READ ME FIRST"? no mention at all?
                          They'll probably address it in tomorrows episode (I hope).
                          I expect it was probably a message about the events on the Farm though, maybe something like don't let it happen or you're brother will go off the rails fully.

And who was it that said this all tied into

Spoiler:
                          Alec's step-Father's death? nice call!

Although I do wonder what the link between Alec's no good step-Brother and Bratac is, aside from his now joining Liber8 as a fully paid up member, they hinted at more in the last episode, as if they are in the real past and not some new timestream crap.

That zip, ohhhh that zip....

Comment

I'm hoping it will be renewed. I'm liking the idea of a good scifi series that has zero to do with US viewing audiences. Come on Canadian viewers, don't let me down.
                            But....but I wanted to watch it. Discrimination!
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I'm really hoping it's renewed too, doing my part as one of the Canadian audience.

I'm really getting into this show. I love the great ideas they have with the bits of future technology we have seen.

In the last episode......

Spoiler:
                              ....The tatoo, I can't recall exactly, but I'm sure it was Bra'tac who had one just like it. Be interesting to see what the link between him and Alex's step-brother is.

Things seem to be looking good for a second season, although nothing has been officially said yet from what I was reading in the Vancouver Sun the other day. The show is Showcase's top rated show, and a spokesperson for Showcase said that the show had exceeded all expectations. If it's not renewed with these positive signs then there is absolutely no common sense left in the minds of TV execs!

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...218/story.html
                              Last edited by Krisz; 05 August 2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Fantastic finale! Lots of great storytelling, lots of seeds for a Season 2!

And it was even more fun because through the whole thing I was live tweeting with other fans and the actors on the show
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X