Continuum - News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techs View Post
    I thought Jason was a setup for season 2 where, and this is just speculation, we find out that there are more people or groups of people who have traveled into the past.
    Sort of like a "temporal cold war"
    I think your speculation may well be correct-I'll bet that is where season 2 goes.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I don't actually know how old Alec and Julian are, but just speculating, I'd say they are about 17 or 18, which makes them older than Kagami in 2077, since he was born in 2012, and he was seen with both men in 2077. So, yeah, they are probably both in their early 80's in 2077.
      Yep that's what I figured and that would make Kagami 65 in 2077-last 10 minutes were interesting I need to watch it again to grasp it all. yes that government agent was looking right at Keira and Alec coming out of the rubble-will be interesting to see how she explains that to the agent(and Carlos if he saw it) Maybe something along the line of section 6 has advanced technology the rest of the world(law enforcement ) doesn't know about?

Comment

I wonder when season 2 starts in the UK.
        sigpic

Comment

I was so glad when I saw the announcement at the end of the finale. I just wonder what they meant by "soon."
          sigpic

Comment

It means they haven't decided of when to air it.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              It means they haven't decided of when to air it.
              That I figured out...but...I wonder what they consider "soon" a month or two? Half a year? A year?
              sigpic

Comment

They don't plan in those terms. The channel doesn't say when soon is to keep their options open
                Jelgate is right

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
                  Syfy has announced its popular time traveling police drama Continuum will return for a second season. The 13 all-new episode season will premiere in its new time period beginning Friday, June 7 at 10PM (ET/PT
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Good.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad that we don't have to wait that long for season 2 to air on Syfy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dang.

My season 1 copy was supposed to arrive today (Amazon Prime...gotta love the perks) but it did not.

Quite disappointing. But whatever, probably for the best considering the amount of work I need to do. Oh well, it will be a nice treat to watch tomorrow.
                        sigpic

Comment

Finally saw season 1 and fell in love with this show. The DVD is priced well, and the short wait is lovely.
                          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I am glad that Syfy decided to pick up Season 2. Good decision by them IMO.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

June 7th, bit of a gap between showing it in Canada and the US, I was hoping it would be closer so more people would be discussing it as we go. Oh well, at least it is being broadcast elsewhere and people outside Canada get to see it, hopefully the UK will get it at the same time as the US.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                I am glad that Syfy decided to pick up Season 2. Good decision by them IMO.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X