• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Wow. Thoose are pretty bad
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

They are, but since SyFy is not on the hook for the production of the show, it probably isn't a horrible draw.

I hope they don't pull it. I'd hate to have to wait so long to watch it by buying it.
      sigpic

Comment

How can Sy-Fy call it a Sy-Fy "ORIGINAL" when it isn't?
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          They are, but since SyFy is not on the hook for the production of the show, it probably isn't a horrible draw.

I hope they don't pull it. I'd hate to have to wait so long to watch it by buying it.
          When I labelled them as horrible I did factor in that the show is an import. It would be a lot worse if this was a SyFy produced show.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            It was certainly a hit ratings wise for Showtime in Canada. They started filming season two on Jan 23rd, at least I've got another show I'm looking forward to.
            Small correction, it's Showcase in Canada which is not a pay tv station.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
              How can Sy-Fy call it a Sy-Fy "ORIGINAL" when it isn't?
              Seems they do that any time they're the first to broadcast something in their market. I don't like it either, but I'd bet other channels do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                Seems they do that any time they're the first to broadcast something in their market. I don't like it either, but I'd bet other channels do the same.
                Syfy also does not create a new ad for when they rerun something. I've noticed when they advertise for a couple of their other shows (Ghost Hunters; Looking for Bigfoot), they will say "new episode" when it isn't, and I find that highly annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Wow. Thoose are pretty bad
                  But what did they expect when most people who would interested in this kind of programming would have downloaded it last year.

Of cause it going to get less than it other shows for a non original production being shown very late after its first airing. Fact is I am surprise it even got a million. Syfy would be delusional to expect anything more.

Comment

I had a surprise whilst shopping yesterday (Thursday).
                    Season One is available on DVD here in the UK. I did purchase it as the price was reasonable.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                      I had a surprise whilst shopping yesterday (Thursday).
                      Season One is available on DVD here in the UK. I did purchase it as the price was reasonable.
                      I'm going to get it once it falls in price. I like it but it isn't worth 30-40 bucks. Luckily it will probably fall a bit more before it gets released here.
                      sigpic

Comment

yes, and it's available on DVD for £17,- on Amazon. Not yet on BluRay though, which i think is really weird.
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          yes, and it's available on DVD for £17,- on Amazon. Not yet on BluRay though, which i think is really weird.
                          Cool! Must look into that.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I thought about buying it, but I just really want it in higher quality! It's even on HD on 2BE in Belgium.... they are broadcasting the finale in HD soon. So I definitely want the BR version.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              Small correction, it's Showcase in Canada which is not a pay tv station.
                              I stand corrected!

Every time I watch Showcase my brain reads it as Showtime because Stargate was associated with Showtime to start with and it has just stuck in my old brain!! Goodness knows why, when Stargate was on Showtime I was living in the UK watching it on Sky TV!!

I will get hold of season one at some point, but not until after I move house at the end of the month, all my DVD's are packed up now.

Comment

How many actors have been spotted in Continuum that were on SG1/SGA at one time or another?

I've spotted at least 10 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X