End of Line (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    makes sense. now hopfully joseph can get back to being the awesome lawyer he's supposed to be
    Honestly, I don't see it being that easy for him to just let go like that. Do you?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

it won't be. it'll take him a while to let go
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        it won't be. it'll take him a while to let go
        I just hope he stops ignoring his living son.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I just hope he stops ignoring his living son.
          well in bsg bill says more then once that joseph was a very good father so he must snap out of it eventually
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

He knows she can't die cos more than one person has told him, the cross dressing guy in the club said they realised she was special when they shot her and she didn't derez.

I think she shot herself because she needed to get him off guard so she could do the job properly, if she'd have just pulled a gun on him he was probably more than capable of wresting it off of her, so she had to get a clean shot by catching him off guard, it also made for good TV

I wasn't surprised who the guide was revealed to be, especially considering some of the things she's said previously, I'm wondering if the boy (can't remember his name) that was previously helping Joseph is related to her in the real world, she seemed to find him pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I personally didn't see Teryl's character coming. It was a plot twist
              I didnt see it coming either, I thought it was a nice surprise. Poor Phil that was sad. I knew Clarice would get out of the car, now that was predictable.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                I didnt see it coming either, I thought it was a nice surprise. Poor Phil that was sad. I knew Clarice would get out of the car, now that was predictable.
                Yeah, that was pretty predictable. I knew they wouldn't get rid of her character so early on in the show.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Things actually happening as opposed to being set up for later episodes? In Caprica? I must be dreaming! Why couldn't all the episodes have been like this! I'm glad I kept with it, hopefully it will continue this pace after the break, though I'm not looking forward to the wait.

That was the most awesome James Masters has been in quite some time.

Originally posted by Vapor View Post

Somehow I never considered that anything bad would happen to the young scientist Philomon.
                  I was expecting him to be around a lot longer and become more important. Instead he gets the dubious honour of being the first colonial to die at the hands of a cylon. I wonder if history remembers him for that? I'm assuming this isn't the start of the war because there's only one cylon, but they'd be pretty stupid to continue making them after this.

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                  Was that meeting call from Barnabas thing in the previously-segment never before seen? Because I don't remember that. It wasn't in the previous ep. Why would it be "previously on Caprica" if it wasn't there previously?
                  Ah, thought I'd missed an episode for a bit, knowing how little plot some of the other ones had, it could easily have happened and I wouldn't have noticed.

Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
                  Sad to see Philomon die. His death was worse than Billy's on BSG. At least Billy died heroically instead of just getting splatted on the metal column lol
                  But Philomon died to further the plot as opposed to clearing up romantic loose ends for Dee/Lee

Originally posted by MickyD View Post

As soon as Joseph entered Tamara's house in V-World and we saw her hands behind her back i knew she would shoot him, that said, this is a great way to develop his character and possibly Tamara too
                  We're still in the first season, I can't see them dropping a story line introduced in the pilot so soon.

Originally posted by Specter177 View Post
                  Actually, I don't think Adama knew that Tamara can't die. I think she shot herself to make him think she was dead, so that he could finally accept her being gone.
                  That's what I thought too.

Comment

Very awesome episode. I'm hopeful to see a foot chase in the next episode. Robot on the loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                      For a second though, I though some how and magically the bomb was with Zoe....just for a split second
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, for a moment there, I thought Clarice was in trouble.

Comment

1. Here's where Zoe is daft, she wants Philomon to trust her...but she's Zoe Graystone, terrorist..and she hasn't even tried to convince anyone otherwise!

2. Didn't really see Amanda's suicide coming.

3. Clarice is and was always going to be fair game for this stuff.

4. Good to see Teryl Rothery back in a quality role.

5. I still say STO(particularly the more militant side) is more evil than Daniel. Jihadis are scum, on any planet, in any reality.
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Sure it was. That's plenty easy to say after it's been revealed.
                            No, it was. I suspected it during the first part of the episode and probably would have in the previous episode had I been paying more attention

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Sure it was. That's plenty easy to say after it's been revealed.
                              Well it as obvious because she was the only person it could have been. As soon as she points out that her actual appearance is different from her in-game appearance, it's becomes very probably that Emmanuelle is someone close to Joseph or someone sent by a person close to Joseph. This suspicion is strengthened by how she is willing to risk her avatar just to help Joseph. The only person who could have sent her was Tamara but that wouldn't make any sense (why not just appear in person?). Tamara in disguise doesn't make sense for the same reason. So Emmanuelle must be a friend of Joseph. The only friend we've seen of his is Evelyn so it came as no surprise when it was revealed to be fact.

But I'll admit that the main reason I thought it was Evelyn was simply because I thought it'd be cool for it to turn out that way.

Comment

That geek boy probably died a virgin Anybody else touched by this?

Comment

Working...
                                X