End of Line (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This almost seems to be leading to the origin of Cylon projection
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

I just turned off my PC and got into bed when i realised what a moron i am, she didn't shoot herself so she could shoot him, she didn't want him wasting all his time worrying about her being safe in V-World, he lost her once so now he's just found her again the fear he'd lose her again would be pretty immense. She shot herself so he would see that he doesn't need to worry about her constantly.
      Das guy eating vegetabbles, says 'Waock!' and nice guy obliteratio for sudden.

I always hated that saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
        This almost seems to be leading to the origin of Cylon projection
        It probably will and I am looking forward to see that particular story development.
        He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
        He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
        And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
          I just turned off my PC and got into bed when i realised what a moron i am, she didn't shoot herself so she could shoot him, she didn't want him wasting all his time worrying about her being safe in V-World, he lost her once so now he's just found her again the fear he'd lose her again would be pretty immense. She shot herself so he would see that he doesn't need to worry about her constantly.
          Yup. She loves her dad and when she heard that he was not taking care of her baby brother and was getting addicted to those online drugs, she knew that she had to do something.
          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
          And he's wonderful.

Comment

6/10

big improvement over the last 5 eps
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

right, tamara shot herself to say 'see dad, i can't die, i can't deres, i can't leave v-world' and tehn shot him to get him to go and to 'save' him

tamara might be the other half of the cylons. we'll have the zoe ones, believing in one true god but with a contempt for humans and a distrust in humans, and then we'll have the tamara ones, that care for and long to be human and, even after all she's witnessed, has pity for them.

zoe could be cavil 1.0, and tamara is six or boomer 1.0
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Actually, I don't think Adama knew that Tamara can't die. I think she shot herself to make him think she was dead, so that he could finally accept her being gone. I guessed the Evelyn thing when she started talking to Tamara.

All in all, great episode.

Comment

After this great episode, waiting for this show to come back from hiatus is going to be so rough.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Specter177 View Post
                    Actually, I don't think Adama knew that Tamara can't die. I think she shot herself to make him think she was dead, so that he could finally accept her being gone. I guessed the Evelyn thing when she started talking to Tamara.

I agree. I thought that Tamara did it to get rid of Joseph so to speak.

Comment

makes sense. now hopfully joseph can get back to being the awesome lawyer he's supposed to be
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Actually, I don't think Adama knew that Tamara can't die. I think she shot herself to make him think she was dead, so that he could finally accept her being gone.
                        I was about to mention that right before I noticed this post.

She shot herself to make it look like she was dead, so he wouldn't try to go back in and find her. She can "live" in V-World for as long as she needs to, trying to figure out what to do with herself, without having to worry about her family's well-being.

Meanwhile, if Amanda is alive, I think it would be interesting if Vergis was the first person to visit her in the hospital instead of Daniel, and they begin an affair from that point on.

Also, I love that Clarice shows a more aggressive side in this episode. She always seemed like the type of character that would whisper in someone else's ear to make them do her dirty work for her, but here she shows that she does have some fangs of her own, and will use them when she needs to. I want to see what happens after she realizes who killed Nestor. (I assume he was still in the car when it exploded.)

Comment

Yep. Barnabus is a goner.

Comment

Over all a good episode. I've been constantly confused by the Amanda angle, it seems to be completely out of the blue. I like the internal strugle in STO and I get the feeling that Lacy is in a lot more trouble. As for the Adama stories, I think that we're not done with Tamara. Keep in mind Teryll's character still has access to New Cap City and Tamara is still alive.

Also, I predicted that the woman who was guiding Joseph was Teryll's avatar. Keep in mind Joseph told his paralegal to trackdown that kid and at one point the guide even called Joseph "counselor" (how could she have known his job if he never told her what he did?). Still, I wonder if that was a different actress or a heavy makeup job on Teryll?

Comment

A different actress. Emmanuelle is played by Leah Gibson.

Comment

The actress who played Emmanelle really look like Terryll. I knew it was her after the last scene with Tamara.

Comment

Working...
                                X