I am very upset.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          Caprica Cancelled

THR
          Well.... that sucks.
          sigpic

Comment

At least we won't have to wait too long to see the remaining 5 episodes: season 1.5 is being released on December 21st:
            http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Cap...-point-5/14617

Comment

Frak.
              sigpic

Comment

Figured that was coming since they didn't air a preview of next week's ep after last night's ep. Still sucks.

I'm not buying a half season set to see the rest of the eps. I'll just wait for Netflix to get them even if Skiffy claims they will burn the remaining 5 off sometime at the beginning of next yr. I'm hoping for a complete season set eventually anyway.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Frak.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                    Frak.
                    I couldn't have put it better.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Damn. Haven't felt this bad about a show dying in a while. Even Dollhouse had its second season to finish things up... Reaper maybe. Dammit.

You know what's even worse? They're postphoning the remaining five episodes till 2011. What. The. Frak. Just get them out of the way and let us enjoy them instead of frakking pushing them back like that!
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

yes...******frakers! What did you expect by putting a show like this to a tuesday night, hm?! Bad choice... friday for sci-fi works well appearantley. Sci-Fi should instead now reanimate Farscape with a Fifth Season please.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          Sci-Fi should instead now reanimate Farscape with a Fifth Season please.
                          7 years later? lol

Comment

Yes.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                              7 years later? lol
                              Off topic, but I would definitely watch. Syfy would be lucky to have a show of that quality back on the air.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Amazon.co.uk updated the season 1.0 artwork:
                                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Caprica-Seas...=1TUHESTG1VOQ1

Comment

Working...
                                X