Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point I am very concerned for Caprica... if its true that the actors contracts expire in August, and waiting any longer could spell doom, I think the shows in trouble. Not really expecting a renewal at this point. If one comes, Ill be grateful, if one doesn't.. well... then I won't be disappointed.

Maybe they could do a TV movie to wrap some stuff up?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      At this point I am very concerned for Caprica... if its true that the actors contracts expire in August, and waiting any longer could spell doom, I think the shows in trouble. Not really expecting a renewal at this point. If one comes, Ill be grateful, if one doesn't.. well... then I won't be disappointed.

Maybe they could do a TV movie to wrap some stuff up?
      If it doesn't even make it past Season 1, I wouldn't count on that happening.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        If it doesn't even make it past Season 1, I wouldn't count on that happening.
        I was kinda being sarcastic.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          I was kinda being sarcastic.
          I kind of figured.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

too bad.
            sigpic

Comment

Still no news? : /
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: Hate what?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                Still no news? : /
                Not that I know of. Not good at all.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, I've all but given up hope on a renewal at this point. It would be nice, but I'll be very surprised if it happens.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Syfy Pilot ‘Three Inches Casts James Marsters (Smallville, Caprica, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) & More

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/08/26...source=twitter

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Yeah, I've all but given up hope on a renewal at this point. It would be nice, but I'll be very surprised if it happens.
                      I just wish they would stop messing around, and let us know already. One way or the other, just get this over with.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ya... I'm getting the same feeling that the stargate movies gave me.. We hear

It will happen.. An announcement will happen soon!

And then nothing..
                        sigpic

Comment

As fans, we just deserve, at least IMO, to know. You know Syfy has already made up its mind.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            As fans, we just deserve, at least IMO, to know. You know Syfy has already made up its mind.
                            have they? -.-
                            sigpic

Comment

With the ‘Caprica‘ actors’ contracts expiring, executive producer David Eick said we’d hear a decision on Season 2 by August 15. It’s now almost September. Is the show canceled? – Pete
                              That deadline came and went, yes, but a source very close to Syfy’s ‘Caprica’ told me during Emmys weekend that NBC Universal worked out an “extension” that bought them until November to make a call on a pick-up. So hold out hope, Pete.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...-caprica-more/

Comment

I really really really hope they get another season!!
                                and I hope they make an decision soon!! gaahh!!
                                Come join the dark side, we have cookies!!

Comment

Working...
                                X