Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geese I was just looking on scyfy for the season lineup of Caprica and I could die of old age before they even give us one full season. Seems like they are just going to be playing repeats of the edited non nude pilot repeatedly until 1/29/10 and then REBIRTH 9 times and then Pilot then REBIRTH 3 times then Pilot then REBIRTH. Man it goes on like that with all the eps.... Very frustrating looking at the ep lineup. Don't think I have ever seen one like this before.

Glad I got the DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by tanneth View Post
      Geese I was just looking on scyfy for the season lineup of Caprica and I could die of old age before they even give us one full season. Seems like they are just going to be playing repeats of the edited non nude pilot repeatedly until 1/29/10 and then REBIRTH 9 times and then Pilot then REBIRTH 3 times then Pilot then REBIRTH. Man it goes on like that with all the eps.... Very frustrating looking at the ep lineup. Don't think I have ever seen one like this before.

Glad I got the DVD.
      That is quite common for SyFy. They wil show multiple re-airings until the new episode appears on Friday nights
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        That is quite common for SyFy. They wil show multiple re-airings until the new episode appears on Friday nights
        That really wore out Sanctuary!

Comment

9 secrets from the set of Caprica

We stopped by the set of Caprica a while back to chat with the actors and brought back some tidbits for you to chew on as the show prepares for its first new episode this Friday. (Spoilers ahead!)

continues:
          http://scifiwire.com/2010/01/9-secre...the-set-of.php

Comment

I dunno if anyone knows this or not cause I'm too lazy to check But Caprica starts in the UK on Tuesday on Sky1 at 9pm.
            sigpic

Comment

I finally got to watch a little of Caprica.
              I thought it was Battlestar Galactica. I wasn't sure.
              I won't be watching it. I'm sure it's going to be just as mortally absent as the last series I don't really want it to give it an opportunity to let me down. Especially not after what is passing for entertainment in "The Plan".

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                I finally got to watch a little of Caprica.
                I thought it was Battlestar Galactica. I wasn't sure.
                I won't be watching it. I'm sure it's going to be just as mortally absent as the last series I don't really want it to give it an opportunity to let me down. Especially not after what is passing for entertainment in "The Plan".
                the plan doesn't happen for 65 years compared to caprica./

hope that makes sense.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yeah I know.

Comment

Will we ever see the world of Battlestar Galactica come crashing into Caprica? — Tally
                    Spoiler:
                    MICKEY: I will bet you one meeellion cubits that we will. Caprica executive producer Jane Espenson tells us that the new show will address the overlap through the backstory of the Final Five, who, as you remember, started their "lives" on Caprica. "If you actually do the math, the [human-Cylon] war starts about five years from where our characters are in Caprica," Espenson says. And what's this? The producers have already contacted Spartacus' Lucy Lawless about reprising the role of D'Anna on Caprica. Watch your back, Eric Stoltz!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1014856.aspx
                    Last edited by Madwelshboy; 11 February 2010, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      Will we ever see the world of Battlestar Galactica come crashing into Caprica? — Tally
                      Spoiler:
                      MICKEY: I will bet you one meeellion cubits that we will. Caprica executive producer Jane Espenson tells us that the new show will address the overlap through the backstory of the Final Five, who, as you remember, started their "lives" on Caprica. "If you actually do the math, the [human-Cylon] war starts about five years from where our characters are in Caprica," Espenson says. And what's this? The producers have already contacted Spartacus' Lucy Lawless about reprising the role of D'Anna on Caprica. Watch your back, Eric Stoltz!

Hmmm, very interesting.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:

Super sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          Super sweet!
                          It sure is. Should be fun to watch, knowing what happens in the end.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler:

won't happen if the series get's canceled.
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              won't happen if the series get's canceled.
                              For now, I am trying not to think about that possibility. Either way, there is little we can do about it.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I find the show enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                                X