No announcement yet.

Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 2 (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kara/Lee/Anders: Talk about awkward moments! Kara really dug into Lee about Dee... Still, why would there be soo much tension between Lee, Dee and Kara a year after that drunken comment when Kara asks for antibiotics for Anders?
    What's so hard to understand? She completely belittled him. You should get a girl....you cute pathetic little boy.......she was terrible to him. It was the straw that broke the camel's back, obviously. Complete belittlement, shoots him, calls him "nothing but a lay," gets his brother killed. He finally grew a spine and got tired of it. When Kara drinks, she's a horrible person and she's not that nice when she doesn't drink.

EDIT:

Baltar's failure #1: Pushing the planet settlement option as a political move rather than honestly looking at the negative possibilities of settlement. It almost seemed like he wanted to settle in order to be with Gina, a selfish decision indeed.

Baltar's failure #2: He gave a nuclear weapon to a known cylon, who certainly wasn't very mentally stable. Did he really think she was going to just prop it on her desk and gawk at it like flowers? She activated it, killing maybe 10,000 members of the fleet and alerting the cyclons to their presence on New Caprica. Treason, hands down.

Baltar's failure #3: General apathy toward the people he was chosen to elect as witnessed by his arrogance toward the union leaders, and massive debauchery.
    Amen, amen, and amen. Perfectly summed up. Baltar's a worthless failure of a weasel.

Comment

Guys did people notice how Lee looked differnt they used makeup on his face to make him more stressed out.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
        Well, no one is perfect, and guess what is he supposed to die as he was caught with his pants down? Doing that makes him one of the most arrogant, and stupid man ever. His crew didn't know what was going on.

Umm yeah well let's see there are about I don't know 5 or 6 people who didn't like this episode, and I thought you were one of them
        Ray would seen it comin...Ray woulda.
        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by arisboch
          That was the best scene As they haul him into the brigg, "I'm not a fraking Cylon!" He looks over and sees his copy, "Oh, okay then."
          agreed...best scene of the episode!
          Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Wow.....

You would think roughly 40k people could have accomplished more in a year than what they have on New Caprica...living in Tent City and playing pyramid games in the mud.

How many times are these people going to let their guard down? The whole human race was virtually wiped out by the Cylons in a suprise attack on the 12 Colonies and yet the first thing these people want to do when they set up life on a planet is organize a union and live in ramshackle shacks and tents? Give me a break.

Fine, I realize that 9 months running from the Cylons would get to be burdensome...but after a month or so of rest, you need to get back into the swing of things and organize an effective defense for an eventual assault on your new homeworld and a springboard for the retaking of the 12 Colonies and the expedition to Earth.

No Orbital Constructions at all, no upgrades to any ships, though one of the last ones that jumped out looked rather interesting.....what have they been doing? Doesn't look like much, perhaps too many pyramid games?

You have over half of the crew of both Battlestars on the planet, not enough pilots to maintain an effective CAP or train "nuggets" and the deck gang MIA or planetside. The Admiral should be relieved of his duties for allowing this to happen.

They had a whole year to build new military assets, or at least start on them and yet they don't even maintain the ones they have. Their only hope now is either to find Earth or another human ally (since TPTB have said there will be no "aliens" on this show) or prey to the Lords of Kobol for a Cylon Civil War led by Sharon which will enable an op to liberate those trapped on New Caprica.

There is no other possible way without it being totally unbelieveable.

P.S. Have the surviving CF officers ever heard of a thing called "shore leave". I know I'd rather live in the Officer's Quarters on Galactica or Pegasus and make trips Planetside once every week or so, then live in tent city and catch pneumonia.

Comment

Guys did people notice how Lee looked differnt they used makeup on his face to make him more stressed out.
              Lee got older, heavier, and quite honestly uglier. I like it!!

Comment

well I commented on his hair..but I didnt notice the make up >.>

Comment

What makes BSG so good was no one expected this even with spoilers.

Comment

great episode...now the long wait until october *sulks* i cannot wait to see this one unfold. the last 30 minutes were the best.

is it me or did lee look a little chubby?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMesa8
                      Didn't you notice his hesitation on whether or not to jump? If he had a plan, he wouldn't need his son yelling at him that jumping was the right thing to do.
                      Hey regardless of Hardcore Huskers genius secret plan it had to be
                      Spoiler:
                      agonizing to leave all those people he loved (Tigh, Kara) there.

Comment

what I liked about even more about Dean Stockwell being a cyclon was he line in the last episode where he was talking to chief

and how he said something along the lines of ''of coarse your not a cylon as I havnt seen you at any meetings'' true and I just laugthed

Comment

Originally posted by Section_One
                          You would think roughly 40k people could have accomplished more in a year than what they have on New Caprica...living in Tent City and playing pyramid games in the mud.
                          I dunno. There's probably a subtle parallel to what's going on in New Orleans except that they're having to build from scratch. *shrug* I'm surprised the ships weren't more heavily cannibalized, but that may not be far off the mark, either.

Comment

Yeah stress he had a stressfull year doing nothing.

Comment

Man, when DC Comics makes a Crossover Event, they really have impact. I mean to have One Year Latered BSG is just incredible. Here's hoping Superman can save the day.

-IMF
                              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I've Got It! With The Return Of The Mustache It Can Mean Only One Thing!! Adama Bailed To Go Get Crockett And Tubbs!! (miami Vice Theme Music In The Background) Look Out Cylon Fleet!!

Comment

Working...
                                X