No announcement yet.

Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 2 (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im waiting for the Earth Battlestar fleet to come save the day in the season 3 finale...

Ooops, ive said too much.

Comment

Cybrid! I like it!

OK, so I'm obviously having a complete brain melt on early childhood. One year old probably WOULD be the baby in the crib. Gotcha. *headdesk* My bad.

Comment

Wasn't there supposed to be a new cylon revealed??

um there was Dean stockwell(sp?) was the new cyclon

they had an entire scene with Admiral Adama and Roslin interrgating both at the same time and they were talking with each other and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
          Apparently Moore has denied that the last 30 minutes is a dream, and I highly doubt that we'll see any AUs. Wow, talk about taking the show in a new direction. My brain is a melty pile of mush. I stand and applaud you BSG, shows that do this to me are a rarity indeed.
          I completely agree!

Simple comments to spare what's left of my brain:

-I figured the Rev. was going to be either a cylon or in Tyrol's brain. Though I was a bit confused as to why everyone was okay with his presence on Caprica - did he come along with the mission? Did they assume he was with the rebel forces?
          I'm not sure on this either, I'm guessing everyone thought he was with the other guys... the capricans thought he was with galactica and galactica thought he was with the capricans.

-The whole scene with Gina and the nuke and Cloud 9, wow. Just wow. And to learn that it was a plan to alert the cyclons about the planet. Was the Six at the end the "hero" Six from Downloaded or Gina downloaded into another body?
          This was the most powerful scene to me and I'm really looking forward to listening to the podcast tomorrow about it. Did she set off the nuke to leave a trail for the cylons, or did she just want to kill herself? Tricia Helfer is such a GREAT actress, she better be getting some awards for this seasons work.

-Meh, the whole Kara/Anders/Lee scene on the ship was an obvious ploy to show Lee's jealousy and angst. For that matter, it appears that something happened between Lee and Kara to have Lee pissed a year later and Dee showing her catfight claws. I see Lee/Dee is still going in all its bland glory.

-I actually don't mind Tyrol/Callie. Pregnant Callie was quite a sight.
          Lee and Dee are still boring to me. I love Anders and he had better not die. I didn't really see Kara as the marrying type so I think that's an interesting story there. I'd also like to know what happened between Kara and Lee.

I LOVE Callie! She is so fraking hilarious! Being big and fat with pregnancy myself I loved that she was up there at the rally yelling at everyone! And while I am surprised by the Tyrol/Callie hookup I'm happy for them.
          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
            Nah.
            Spoiler:
            He did sit there. His men weren't even drilled.
            So the Writers want us to believe...and so Adama wants the dopes (especially Baltar) on New Caprica to believe. The key to a secret plan is to keep it a secret.
            Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Yeah, if ANY good comes of this bleaker-than-bleak new future, it's Tyrol/Cally.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
                um we saw a glimpse of Sharons baby

the assistant we saw with Roslin in the school tent was the same woman she gave Sharons child to
                I thought so too....but the MegaToaster kid should be a year old and walking by now. That child didn't look that old. Maybe instead of rapidly aging alien children they're slowing them down on this show. I'll have to go watch it again.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Umm, okay.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Umm, okay.
                    Glad you agree.
                    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
                      I thought so too....but the MegaToaster kid should be a year old and walking by now. That child didn't look that old. Maybe instead of rapidly aging alien children they're slowing them down on this show. I'll have to go watch it again.

Well, the baby was born premature, sometimes that stunts growth and developmental milestones.
                      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
                        um there was Dean stockwell(sp?) was the new cyclon

they had an entire scene with Admiral Adama and Roslin interrgating both at the same time and they were talking with each other and stuff
                        That was the best scene As they haul him into the brigg, "I'm not a fraking Cylon!" He looks over and sees his copy, "Oh, okay then."

Comment

Didn't you notice his hesitation on whether or not to jump? If he had a plan, he wouldn't need his son yelling at him that jumping was the right thing to do.

Comment

Lee and Dee are still boring to me. I love Anders and he had better not die.
                            im listning to the pod cast at the moment

and about 9 min in they start talking about how Anders Actor has realy intergrated himself into the cast and he will be of coarse showing up in season 3 again

plus how its interesting how they add in a new actor the old dynamic

so it gives me some kind of hope he wont die

and yes Lee/Dee froze my tv up...again...thank god the Cylons attacked like 2 seconds after that XD

Comment

Wow.

Interesting last 30 minutes.

Dont' know if I love it or hate it...guess season 3 will tell!

Comment

Baltar did not fail. How could he know that the cylons could see where they were. Also Gaete is the only good man left in the whole series he does what is right. Adama lost his goodness when he told Baltar to not investigate the president. Lee lost his goodness when well he took Billy's girl. Starbuck not good. Tye not good. Sharon not good. Helo maybe good. Cally kinda good, and Tyrol maybe good. Geate is the only pure one.
                                Baltar's failure #1: Pushing the planet settlement option as a political move rather than honestly looking at the negative possibilities of settlement. It almost seemed like he wanted to settle in order to be with Gina, a selfish decision indeed.

Baltar's failure #2: He gave a nuclear weapon to a known cylon, who certainly wasn't very mentally stable. Did he really think she was going to just prop it on her desk and gawk at it like flowers? She activated it, killing maybe 10,000 members of the fleet and alerting the cyclons to their presence on New Caprica. Treason, hands down.

Baltar's failure #3: General apathy toward the people he was chosen to elect as witnessed by his arrogance toward the union leaders, and massive debauchery.

Still thinking Gaeta is a cylon though...

Comment

Working...
                                X