No announcement yet.

Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 2 (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dream. Forget it. They would NOT do that. Not RDM. Not Battlestar Galactica. It will be extremely lame/pointless if a major major MAJOR plot twist never happened. What'll be the point of this episode? Where do we start off next?
    Not a dream. This isn't Star Trek. RDM did do this. This causes the series to go in entirely new directions. RDM isn't afraid to take chances and let characters grow. RDM doesn't wimp out on new things. He doesn't go the expected route.

1.)Dean Stockwell rules

2.)I love this cliffhanger

3.)Tigh and Dee trying to fix the election--LOVE IT.

4.)Baltar is an evil weasel. How many lives is he responsible for thanks to his little bomb on cloud nine?

5.)Kara is a rude, unfeeling, drunken cow. She is officially my least favorite character now. I can't stand how rude and dismissive of Lee she is. B*tch.

6.)This will be an excellent direction for the series.

7.)EJO, the 'stache has to go.

Comment

We'll see about this new direction. I mean, we basically have a show with same writers, new premise. Personally, I'm more inclined to go with the writers, who have so far not disappointed. I'm optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        I'm normally not in favor of the reset button, but this grubby, meagre, stupid existence on "New Caprica" is utter crap, IMO. I don't like where they are "one year later" and I don't like Adama running from a fight.
        Adama had no chocie but to run, even before half their crews went to the surface, they wouldnt have been able to fight off that many basestars

Comment

Frak just....oh hell ****! That was some season finale. It better not be all a dream! But if its not, its most likely a going back in time plot =P

Comment

i bet the "dream "part started when adama and rosolen[sp] were deciding what to do about the rigged election. when we looked into her eyes and she was deciding to go thru with it or not..at some point we will go back to that minute. otherwise he fracked up the whole story line. i mean hell he couldn't have gotten board or had a mind block so he changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              I'm normally not in favor of the reset button, but this grubby, meagre, stupid existence on "New Caprica" is utter crap, IMO. I don't like where they are "one year later" and I don't like Adama running from a fight.
              What makes you think he's "running" I feel pretty good that he's gonna be back..with a few "surprises" with him!

Adama don't run from no fight!

And Adama ain't no dummy...he knew the Cylons were comin back and so he would be prepared...and a whole year is a long time to prepare.
              Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

4.)Baltar is an evil weasel. How many lives is he responsible for thanks to his little bomb on cloud nine?
                at least we saw him seem bad for what happened to the cloud 9...unlike what happened to the 12 colonies

but then again i think it was just him being sad about Gina blowing herself up

Comment

There was no dream. It was all that is happening. Who could dream what is happening? They don't know that the Cylons were going to be nice, and if you want to play that maybe it is all anders dream because he was asleep and starbuck woke him up.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

If going back to reverse a decision is a cop-out, so is the "one year later" BS.

And yeah, I know the odds against the fleet were impossible, but it's still leaves a wrong-feeling in my mouth. What, Kara wasn't there to tell him "Keep fightin' till we can't fight anymore" so he cuts and runs? I dunno. Maybe he was making the best decision (or, rather, LEE was making the decision), but... it just doesn't set right with me.

Comment

It's not a dream. If Moore wimps out like that, I'll quit the series.

EDIT:
                      And yeah, I know the odds against the fleet were impossible, but it's still leaves a wrong-feeling in my mouth. What, Kara wasn't there to tell him "Keep fightin' till we can't fight anymore" so he cuts and runs?
                      What? The admiral is only strong if Kara is there to tell him to fight? Please. He didn't "cut and run." He took the only option available to ensure the survival of at least some of humanity. There were several basestars about.

Comment

I'm with the people that are not sure about this new direction. I want to see Battlestar Galactica not New Caprica. I'm not saying it was bad but it's just not something I want to see.

Why didn't they fight Baltar, come on Adama did it when Roslin was in charge why not now.
                        sigpic
                        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

So what's up with our newest cylon model? Was he lying about the end of the chase? Or was he actually, in a twisted way, telling the truth? Why did the cylons leave the colonies? And what about "God's Plan" for Baltar? Is it finished? How about the child?

Idle spectulation, anyone?

Comment

So we're going to have a repeat of season 1 now? With a greatly reduced Colonial Fleet and then an expanded version of "Meanwhile, on Cylon occupied Caprica- er... NEW Caprica..."

Comment

OMFG WTF just happened? I'm MELLLLTTTING. *is confused*

Comment

Maybe, but I don't think Baltar can get out of this one with out joining the cylons.
                                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
                                X