Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBojangles View Post
    Spoiler:
    Exactly. Know what would really throw everyone off? What if humans were creations of Cylons/Lords of Kobol.
    all I can say is All this has happened before and will happen again. They will find earth, the cylons becoming the gods and the lords of kobol, with earth becoming the new Kobol. start over with the exodus....

Comment

the light flickered in the begining when adama was shaving... maybe related?... and what did cause that blackout... maybe it was an earth emp disabling both fleets to redy them to be boarded by the odyssey
      ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
        I think the the one who took Baltar away was the woman who came to see him in his cell with a picture of her child wanting a blessing.
        Yes, yes. For some reason people wish to worship Baltar. Another reason that I think he is the Cylon God. Something has GOT to explain that 6 in his head!!!!

I don't think the Cyclon's know FRACK about who they are. All they know is that they want to be human.

Comment

Not surprised at all regarding Baltar not being found guilty. The season story arc had been going in that direction. Lame, but predictable.

Starbuck has returned? Not quite, all we know is she is now a figment of Lee's imagination - lame, redundant and predictable plotline. How many times are the writers going to recycle this storyline within the BSG narrative?

Comment

Whether their Cylons or not my feeling is that the song is a signal of some kind...like Tyrol said, someone just flipped a switch, activating some programing, and if i had to guess I would say the signal is from Earth because it seems like no one from the colonies has heard it before...
            "Your a fruitcake," Daniel Jackson to Vala Mal Doran "Prometheus Unbound"

Comment

Wow...it was insane, amazing, everything all mashed into one...

Spoiler:
              Kara is back! Starbuck shows up at last minute with Lee!! 4 new Cylons...and what about Baltar?! Eeek...its crazy...

But...how bout that wait for the resolution?

Comment

so it brings up a new ques... is Bob Dylan a Cylon or Not?!?!
                ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

Originally posted by number13 View Post
                  Well someone clearly left the colonial fleet a "trail of crumbs". Everything clicked once they reached the nebula as did the power outage. My guess is that this is an event which the Lords of Kobol wanted to happen.

I would agree with others that there is something severly "lacking" in the other Cylons. They have a definite sense of yearning to be more human while at the same time loathing humans. I do not think they evolved from the toasters. I think they were plopped down and given a line of BS to set events in motion. Their one "god" is their creator. No doubt a Lord of Kobol or one of their kind.

The only thing the 7 know are what they were told and that was for very specific reasons.

What will truly be interesting is what condition Earth will be at and will they try to rewrite our history. Humans evolved on Earth, or are all those bones in the ground some kind of deception by the Lords of Kobol (formerly by the devil according to the fundamentalists). Is this an Earth of the future? Was their truly a 13th group that returned to Earth or is the 13th colony merely allegory for the humans of the 12 colonies to discover their origins?
                  So the 7 are just shills, unaware of what is really going on? INTERESTING......

Comment

Originally posted by wiseowl777 View Post
                    so it brings up a new ques... is Bob Dylan a Cylon or Not?!?!
                    Of course he is!

Comment

Not guaranteed yet that she's a head Starbuck...light in Apollo's window does make that a strong possibility though.

Comment

Dylan must be the Cylon god... that would explain so many things.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          My money is on Roslin for being the final Cylon. She had that shared dream with Sharin and Caprica which, from a technical standpoint hints that some sort of network is functioning between the three of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna View Post
                            Not surprised at all regarding Baltar not being found guilty. The season story arc had been going in that direction. Lame, but predictable.

Starbuck has returned? Not quite, all we know is she is now a figment of Lee's imagination - lame, redundant and predictable plotline. How many times are the writers going to recycle this storyline within the BSG narrative?
                            Maybe the problem is everyone needs some zyprexa on BSG?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              Dylan must be the Cylon god... that would explain so many things.
                              I will repeat myself...
                              the cylon god MUST be portrayed by none other than Dirk Benedict (for the youngsters - he was the orginal Starbuck )

Comment

ooo didn't think about that

Comment

Working...
                                X