Crossroads, Part 2 (320)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing...just amazing!

I can't believe that those 4 characters were cylons all along. And yes, I agree with the rest of you that Kara must be number 5. I was so happy to see her at the end, I knew she'd come back but not so soon. I can't believe we have to wait until Jan. 2008 to see the next episode.

The cylons are so much more complex and interesting especially now that 4 main characters we know so well are suddenly cylon and even more determined to be human and help the fleet. Pretty cool!

I hope Lee and Kara get together next season...he's so much more passionate and interesting (less boring) when he's with her.

Loved the music...perfect for this show.

Comment

Is anyone else wondering where did Kara get the viper from? Because her other one was toast.

I'm thinking about the original series with the blinding light and they revived Apolla, and wondering if that part of the original series is now being worked into this one via Starbuck's sudden back alive thing when she most definitely was not going to survive what happened in that gas giant. Her ship was crushed.

I loved Lee's speech at the trial.

Very good episode but really, just, geez. Weird, this season has been a lot of WTF. Some good, some not so much and now we have to wait almost a year to get any answers. Oh, yay.

*cue sarcasm*
      sigpic

Comment

THE BEST EPISODE EVER PERIOD!

And yea! Kara, the very glue that holds BattleStar Galactica Together for me, is BACK!!!

Comment

On the one side we have Tyrol, Anders, Tori and Tigh, all hearing the same music, with Kara showing up in the end.

On the other side we have Roslin, Sharon, Hera and Six all sharing the same vision, with Gaius showing up in the end.

Innteresting.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBojangles View Post
            Maybe they aren't Cylons and the whole 'final 5' thing is a farce. What if they (Tigh, Tori, Anders, Teroyl (sp?)) are.................. wait for it

Spoiler:
            the lords of Kobol

That would explain how they've been within the ranks of the humans/colonials for so long.
            Spoiler:
            Maybe the two groups are the same thing...

Then again, what do I know? I haven't seen it yet!
            Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              What is that song? I absolutely LOVE it, and does anyone know where I might be able to find it? (as in is it available, or was it written specifically for the show)
              All Along the Watchtower by Bob Dylan. It's about as classic as any song can get and it's an amazing lyric where the story is actually told in reverse - it starts at the end and ends at the beginning. It's a Biblical song about the apocalypse with the Joker stating to the Thief that "There must be some way out of here." The Day of Judgement has come when the song begins and the rest of the song tells us how we got to that point.

Methinks the use of the song is very, very intentional and can provide clues.

Comment

Another option is that Anders, Tigh, Tori, Tyrol, and possibly Kara were all switched on New Caprica. It'd be interesting if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Maybe the two groups are the same thing...
                  Spoiler:
                  Exactly. Know what would really throw everyone off? What if humans were creations of Cylons/Lords of Kobol.
                  "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                  *Jack holds up three fingers*
                  ------------------------------
                  Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                  Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Holy Frak.

Is it me or do they seem really close to earth now, just a few jumps away to the 'nebula next door'.

If Tyroll, Anders et al really are the final five, what a mind frak, but it doesn't explain the furor (or rather lack of) the Chief and Cally popping a sprog so easily. Unless the final five represent something about the nature of the humans remaining (just a theory).

I can't wait until next season to see where RDM is taking this. I hope its as good as it promises to be and not a giant letdown (like Matrix Revolutions was for me, because darn, I was so frakking excited after the first and second movies)

Comment

Originally posted by viper32cm View Post
                      Another option is that Anders, Tigh, Tori, Tyrol, and possibly Kara were all switched on New Caprica. It'd be interesting if true.
                      Most likely. Good observation.
                      "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                      *Jack holds up three fingers*
                      ------------------------------
                      Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                      Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

that was insane!!!!

Comment

Incidentally, what are the thoughts on the significance of the mass power outage?

Comment

Originally posted by Macphisto View Post
                            All Along the Watchtower by Bob Dylan. It's about as classic as any song can get and it's an amazing lyric where the story is actually told in reverse - it starts at the end and ends at the beginning. It's a Biblical song about the apocalypse with the Joker stating to the Thief that "There must be some way out of here." The Day of Judgement has come when the song begins and the rest of the song tells us how we got to that point.

Methinks the use of the song is very, very intentional and can provide clues.
                            Oh I just got tingles reading that.

ALL OF THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE is a phrase that suddenly spools up its FTL drive and jumps into my brain.

Comment

All Along the Watchtower, best use of song ever. The four of them all heard the song. But did Starbuck hear the same song before she died. Since they are so close to Earth now. I wonder what the Cylons and Humans will do now? How did the Cylons cause the power outages on all the ships at once? Is Starbuck real of just in Lee's head? If she is real, will there be more people from Earth coming to the fleet? Hopefully, the next season will answer all our questions. The dvd should be good and I hope the dvd is at least 2 hours long.

Comment

my opinion is...
                                Spoiler:
                                i think they are earthlings, thats why they know the song when they were children

Comment

Working...
                                X