Maelstrom (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
    If you don't think there will be more than what the **** show have you been watching?
    That's what I'm hoping, the episode just ended disturbingly quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by unruhbrady View Post
      And she somehow rejoins Rose and The Doctor!!!!!
      YES!!!!!

This episode was a total waste. Oh well, I don't expect Starbuck to show up at all next season or maybe recurring. TPTB really are loving making lead character recurring.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she in a gas giant? If she had ejected, she would need to be picked up excessively fast before getting crushed. I think that was basically why the ship exploded "under pressure" as the admiral put it earlier.

Comment

Okay wtf, her destiny was to accept death? Huh?

Also, I don't see how the ejector would save her, she would simply drift down into the planet and be crushed to death. Unless some spaceship magically grabbed and saved her, but that's sorta cheesy.

Finally, did they change CGI companies or something? The special effects with the raptors were really excellent in this ep - sharp and detailed like I've never seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by GateShip One View Post
            That's what I'm hoping, the episode just ended disturbingly quickly.

Yes I completely agree with that. I was hoping for more at the end. I think they should have included the part where they talk about where they want their picture on the wall last week. That way this week could have ended with Lee puttin Starbucks picture up.

Comment

No way that's how starbuck will end. I'm sure we'll be seeing her later in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                Finally, did they change CGI companies or something? The special effects with the raptors were really excellent in this ep - sharp and detailed like I've never seen before.

Oh good I'm not going crazy. I was watching and went "These effects look differtent", and the cool veiws from weird angles of the BSG were nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Aquarius View Post
                  My station stated that this episode would be one 'that could not be missed', but I did not expect this at all.

I personally have a feeling we'll be seeing
                  Spoiler:
                  Starbuck
                  again.
                  i agree.

anyone remember babylon 5? Sheridan's destiny??? my gut says about eps 6-7 or so of next season, when the fleet is in deep caca, starbuck will mysteriously appear, not remembering or being able to explain where she's been...but she knows how to get to earth
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Okay wtf, her destiny was to accept death? Huh?
                    *points to my first post*

Im starting to feel like im the only one who caught that whole between life and death line leoban said and its connection to #3 who also talked alot about that place while she was finding the identities of the final 5

Comment

Yeah... Basically all I have to add is that I'm with most of you in hoping for a miraculous reappearance next season.

I agree about the destiny point - so she was always looking to conquer her fear of death, what's the good of conquering it if she's gone forever?
                      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                        Yes I completely agree with that. I was hoping for more at the end. I think they should have included the part where they talk about where they want their picture on the wall last week. That way this week could have ended with Lee puttin Starbucks picture up.
                        Nah, we already had an ep end exactly like that this season- I loved this ending, so sudden. The episode went out while the emotion was still high, Starbuck isn't like Kat, the audience can't just see her picture on the wall at the end of the episode just like that. This is something much bigger to get over.

Comment

Nonnoono I Refuse To Believe It!!!! No It Did Not Happen!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            i agree.

anyone remember babylon 5? Sheridan's destiny??? my gut says about eps 6-7 or so of next season, when the fleet is in deep caca, starbuck will mysteriously appear, not remembering or being able to explain where she's been...but she knows how to get to earth
                            In an interview it was revealed that she's under contract for 5 seasons. Perhaps they're doing the ultimate mind-frak. They'll have her gone for all of Season 4 (maybe see her in flashbacks), and then when everyone thinks she's really never coming back, have her appear in the Season 4 finale.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                              *points to my first post*

Im starting to feel like im the only one who caught that whole between life and death line leoban said and its connection to #3 who also talked alot about that place while she was finding the identities of the final 5

I caught it, I just ignore what the stupid people say because the show is obviously over some peoples head. The show isn't even that smart, but it's way to smart for some people.

Three wanted to go between life and death and so has Starbuck, it's not that hard to get.

Comment

I also have a feeling that she will now be related to locating the Final 5, especially with the death/life reference. Just a feeling of course

Comment

Working...
                                X