Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two options for her character:

1. Cylon (The Boring, Easy Way Out)

2. The Guide (More Interesting New Dynamic)

Comment

Id have to say I enjoyed this episode but it umm im yea I realy at a lose for words. When it happened the big event i found myself screaming at the TV The only other time iv done this is when Pegasus bought it

AND WHOS DESTINY IS TO CRASH THATS RIDICULOUS! I HOPE theres soemthign more. WHO Knows maybe she asended and is now an ancient and will apear in SG1 and kill all the ORI and then she will come back download as a cylon infect them with a virus killing them to and take out the wrait as well lol. BAH!

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
        no her destiny was to join those who live between life and death...you know like what #3 was trying to do earlier this season
        I certainly hope so. If there's nothing more, it was a useless and pointless way to go. It didn't advance the plot in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCgrunt View Post
          Wow that was out of left field. I did not expect that at all.....
          I heard rumors, but it makes no sense. She's too integral to the series, and why would they give Starbuck such a wasted death?

Pretty clouds.
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

259 people are in the BSG forum.

And the episode was great, there will obviously be more to this next season. This episode was way too over hyped.

Of course her hand was on the eject button so she could have been picked up from the Cylon ship.

And the preview for next week's episode was useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Denanthor View Post
              Id have to say I enjoyed this episode but it umm im yea I realy at a lose for words. When it happened the big event i found myself screaming at the TV The only other time iv done this is when Pegasus bought it

AND WHOS DESTINY IS TO CRASH THATS RIDICULOUS! I HOPE theres soemthign more. WHO Knows maybe she asended and is now an ancient and will apear in SG1 and kill all the ORI and then she will come back download as a cylon infect them with a virus killing them to and take out the wrait as well lol. BAH!
              And she somehow rejoins Rose and The Doctor!!!!!

Comment

I beleive starbuck ejected off screen. Before her Viper exploded you see her reach for the ejection set control handle. I beleive that was an allusion to how her character will survive and eventually return to the show next season. It is also possible that Leoben was in the "phantom" heavy raider and he will be waiting for Starbuck upon her landing....

Comment

Four reasons She's not dead

1. No Body

2. Leoben said The place between life and death

3. She had her hand on the ejector

4. we don't know if the cylon raider was real or not.
                  Sometimes survival is it's own death sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
                    I heard rumors, but it makes no sense. She's too integral to the series, and why would they give Starbuck such a wasted death?
                    Maybe it's all a rouse. She'll be gone for the next 3 episodes then mysteriously re-appear at the beginning of next season (or right at the end of this season's finale). Just before she crashed she was holding the ejector control.

Comment

Originally posted by Denanthor View Post

ROFLMAO--I like that idea.
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Oh. My. Gods.

Okay, I already knew she'd be leaving the cast somehow.....however that in no way lessoned the impact.

That was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by GateShip One View Post
                          I certainly hope so. If there's nothing more, it was a useless and pointless way to go. It didn't advance the plot in any way.

If you don't think there will be more than what the **** show have you been watching?

Comment

Very boring episode. But im happy starbucks gone her character became very boring. Same ole same ole thing with lee and crap. Got really tired of him and her thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Toaster Roaster View Post
                              I beleive starbuck ejected off screen. Before her Viper exploded you see her reach for the ejection set control handle. I beleive that was an allusion to how her character will survive and eventually return to the show next season. It is also possible that Leoben was in the "phantom" heavy raider and he will be waiting for Starbuck upon her landing....
                              I'm guessing that could be correct. It was Leoben flying that heavy raider, and will pick her up. It's Eick's and Moore's way of saving money. She'll be taken to a Cylon Baseship and so they'll be able to re-use the sets.

Comment

Another question that can be brought up is, what about that light she was seeing before the viper was destroyed?

(Wow, basically 500 people viewing this forum)

Comment

Working...
                                X