Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking A Break From All Your Worries (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chig View Post
    Ya think maybe Baltar suggested to Geata that he was not only a traitor, but maybe that Gaeta is a Cylon sleeper agent?
    If Baltar didn't see the Final Five, how could he know if Gaeta is a cylon?

Now, if Gaeta had a cylon lover and was using her (or him) as a means of getting info, that could be interesting. Although probably not very likely since I doubt he'd need to go that far to get the info.

Comment

Didn't watch it yet, seems like good episode, only problems is all that Lee/Kara BS. How much of the airtime did it take?
      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        Actually, why is there no episode next week?

I need my Battlestar!

Superbowl Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
          Superbowl Sunday.
          You're kidding.....

Can't they like.....pre-empt?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            If Baltar didn't see the Final Five, how could he know if Gaeta is a cylon?

Now, if Gaeta had a cylon lover and was using her (or him) as a means of getting info, that could be interesting. Although probably not very likely since I doubt he'd need to go that far to get the info.
            I think he was pushing Gaeta's buttons. Even if he had seen the five projections in the temple, I am not willing to take the leap that the five projections are Cylon. Again, they could be anything... even something entirely different than we are being lead to believe by a couple of Cylon characters.

Comment

For anyone wondering about the full bonus scene, here's a breakdown:
              Spoiler:
              After the part seen at the end of the episode, Caprica gives Roslin her name, Roslin notes Caprica's continued feelings for Baltar, they talk a bit about the justice system, and Caprica says that if Gaius is given a trial, she will be the chief witness.

Comment

Hopefully, that's the last we'll see of the Quad of Doom for the rest of the season.

And Roslin and Adama back on speaking terms? AND Bill regained at least two of his balls tonight? Be still, my Adama-loving heart!

Once again felt bad for Dee without being all sarcastic and ironic about it.

And exactly what the hell are we supposed to do next Sunday night?

Best part about tonight: Not a sign of any Agathons at all. WooT!

Comment

I think he was pushing Gaeta's buttons. Even if he had seen the five projections in the temple, I am not willing to take the leap that the five projections are Cylon. Again, they could be anything... even something entirely different than we are being lead to believe by a couple of Cylon characters.
                  They could even be a some sort of back up program set to go off if a cylon got too close to the truth- in essence, a curtain covering a window.

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
                  For anyone wondering about the full bonus scene, here's a breakdown:
                  Spoiler:
                  After the part seen at the end of the episode, Caprica gives Roslin her name, Roslin notes Caprica's continued feelings for Baltar, they talk a bit about the justice system, and Caprica says that if Gaius is given a trial, she will be the chief witness.
                  THAT would have been an interesting scene. Is this on the sci-fi site?

I can't wait for this trial story to get going, especially once we're introduced to

Spoiler:
                  Mark Sheppard's character.

Comment

so whats six's name?
                    Last edited by daniel9; 28 January 2007, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                      They could even be a some sort of back up program set to go off if a cylon got too close to the truth- in essence, a curtain covering a window.

I can't wait for this trial story to get going, especially once we're introduced to

Spoiler:
                      Mark Sheppard's character.
                      I was thinking the white robed figures are similar to the ship of lights dudes from the original. There are parallels between the storylines, although thankfully the new version is what it is.

Comment

what do you mean that WOULD have been? it WAS an interesting scene

it was the scene right before the end credits <_<

Caprica talks to roslin and says she will coperate if she isnt airlocked

Comment

What is this "As Galctica Turns?" Battle Star Galactica is quickly turning into a soap opera in space. It been like that ever since they landed on new Caprica. All we get is the Lee/Dee/Anders/Trace love square, and an interagation of Baltar. What with the cheers vibe? I thought Galactica already had its resident drunk. At least last time there was an episode in a bar some terrorist took over.

How long has it been since we seen a viper and raider dogfight. Where are the Basestar shooting nukes at? Where is the strugle to find the next critical resource. Heck where is the rest of the fleet. Where is the science fiction and action?

On a lighter note I don't feel a bit sorry for Dee. She had a great, nice, sweet guy in Billy. But no he wasn't manly, edgey, cool, built, adventurious, or lee enough for her. So she leaves him on some nice guy bs. At didn't even leave him in a nice way. He later dies trying to save heR only so she could marry lee akA Mr. Jerk. So he can cheat on her and spend all night drinking in the bar with Chief. Say what you want about Billy but I beleive he would have at least been faithful and sober.

Comment

I was thinking the white robed figures are similar to the ship of lights dudes from the original. There are parallels between the storylines, although thankfully the new version is what it is.
                            Can't remember most of the original (not even sure if I've seen it all), but I love that we're being teased by this without having too much revealed at the moment. If it is a call-back to TOS, it's a good one.

I also like that Chief and Cally's marriage seems pretty normal- they have their issues, they argue, but we don't see all the drama. I thought that was presented well tonight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                              so what was the scene they left out? any descriptions?
                              Roslin talks to Caprica Six in her cell, and says that she knows Baltar wasn't involved in the attack, but nothing past that. Six doesn't believe Roslin won't airlock her, since she lied to Leoben way back when.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                                what do you mean that WOULD have been? it WAS an interesting scene

it was the scene right before the end credits <_<

Caprica talks to roslin and says she will coperate if she isnt airlocked
                                Huh? The ep ended on Roslin and Adama in his quarters- there was no scene between Roslin and Six.

Comment

Working...
                                X