No announcement yet.

Hero (308)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ep, nothing spectacular, but nothing to complain either.
    Gave us some character development and Tigh might come back after all.
    Also it's interesting what Three did... i am also thinking those were the Final Five and that she managed to see face of one of them (in case Cylons do not know how they look like, which is maybe what RDM tried to do in this ep).

I hope Bulldog returns as pilot, another good pilot is always good thing
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I am just happy that we got to see another type of Battlestar, even if only briefly.

"We need to find Earth, because if we don't then no one will remember a man named William Adama, or a Battlestar named Galactica."

Comment

Good ep. Is it me or does having a stealth ship that shows up on dradus(sp?) defeat the purpose of calling it a stealth ship? Makes me miss the blackbird.

Baltar's got the life.

Comment

Was much more interested in what was happening with D'anna than what was happening on Galactica this time around. Too bad it seemed like we only got half the story.

Comment

D'Anna made one of the centurions kill her. First of all, I'd like to know if/how she's going to explain how she wound up in a corridor with a bullet through her skull and secondly... how smart is it to override a centurion's programming and say, "Okay, just this ONCE you can kill one of us." All the "delete this command, overwrite all the routines, blah blah blah" stuff is good, but is it absolutely 100% guaranteed to work with no side effects or slip-ups?

Chances are it was probably just a random occurrence with no far-reaching significance beyond the ep, but if the centurions ever figured out how to kill the skinjobs... Could be an interesting possibility.

Comment

I assumed the delete command was to keep the other skinjobs from knowing, rather than the benefit of the centurion.

Who knows, maybe she was in cahoots with herself and got another version of herself to do the cleanup.

Comment

good episode
                but wasn't adama serving on Galactica at least two years before the attacks? Continuity ****-up?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh View Post
                  Who knows, maybe she was in cahoots with herself and got another version of herself to do the cleanup.
                  Why not get a version of herself to do the shooting, then? Why go to a centurion who is specifically programmed to not even THINK about harming the skinjobs?

I did get the feeling that most of the delete commands stuff was so the others wouldn't find out, but I still think that dying on a base star with nothing but cylons (and Baltar) around you is going to raise some questions. And I still think it's risky to involve the centurions in your suicide.

Comment

This ep, to me, was a filler. From the looks of lack of response about it, it seems like others agree. Also, Baltar, #6, and D'yana's story seems to be going nowhere at all. All they wanted to do with those chracaters was have them have a threesome to show some more partial nudity.

Season 3 is becoming more and more of a disappointment so far. Hopefully with the last two eps, before the hiatus, it will pick up. Is there a hiatus? Does anyone else feels this way or am I the only one? If you don't then that is cool, I'm just curious.

Comment

Filler or not, this ep looks better than the previews for the next ep. *cringe*

This season has been kinda mixed so far. I'm much more hopeful about it now than I was before S3 started, but my confidence is starting to wear thin again.

Spoiler:
                      Does EVERY show these days have to do some crappy Fight Club rip-off?

I'm giving serious thought to skipping that ep. And I have a feeling it'll be even more fillery than this one.

Comment

It looked like next weeks is supposed to be the long awaited flashback ep? Where we learn about the year on New Caprica? (thought I saw some New Cap clips in there)

This weeks was okay... nothing great, but still very entertaining. I thought the cylon side was weak and choppy this week, hopefully there will be some explaining soon.

I'm glad Tigh didn't make up lickety split, hopefully it will take him a long time to come to grips with everything and heal enough to be XO again (which I'm sure will happen eventually even though I like Helo more).
                        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by HarshCritic View Post
                          Season 3 is becoming more and more of a disappointment so far. Hopefully with the last two eps, before the hiatus, it will pick up. Is there a hiatus? .
                          i think the hiatus is now. becuz there is no bsg for 2 weeks i think?

Comment

A hiatus lasts for MONTHS, not two weeks. There's no ep next week because of SCIFI's annual post-Thanksgiving movie marathon.

Comment

I ment that was a little drop in the bucket, The attack took much longer to set up then that year, So Adama was not the reason for the attack, just a drop in the bucket
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave View Post
                                good episode
                                but wasn't adama serving on Galactica at least two years before the attacks? Continuity ****-up?
                                In Torn, Tigh says he worked with Gaita in CIC for 4 years.

Act of Contrition, Cmdr Adama tells Lee he was aboard Galatica with Thrace for 2 years.

So yeah. The continuity doesn't make sense. In 12 months, Adama and Tigh were assigned to another Battlestar, built incredible rapport with a new crew, moved their personal belongings, and disassembled all computer networks?

I don't understand what is going on with Season 3. After the Exodus, the show has lot its edge.

Comment

Working...
                                X