No announcement yet.

Deadlock (416)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fleet is about as far out as they have ever been now, right? They made a huge series of jumps to get to Earth, all in a striaght line presumably in a straight line away from where the colonies and Cylons were. And now they've been jumping off again in some random direction away from Earth, but still presumably not the direction they came from.

And the raptors are supposed to have fairly limited FTL drives. So how the hell did boomer find them in al of space with a limited distance drive?
    sigpic

Comment

I'm a bit confused by this episode... Caprica and Tigh's baby died, but is Caprica alive?
      And in one of the last scenes we saw a Six near the pics on the wall, bur I didn't understand if she put up a pic herself or not?

And Baltar left me a bit perplexed too, going to Adama asking for guns... I wonder what's on his mind this time....

And why Tyrol wants to run away with the other cylons when he seemed to want to get back on the fleet? Oh my so many questions
      ~The truth is... through the Stargate!!!~

My scroll

Comment

wizards
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

there seems an unsteady mix of cerebral answer-finding, emotional opera, and ass kicking. the shows have compartamentalized. if it's not the fault of the individual writers(which it should be), it should rest on the guy/s in charge of it all. something's amiss.

it's like the cylons' attempt to jump ship is metaphor for the writers of the show.

4 episodes left and they need to:

settle with cavil

find starbuck

find a planet(or blow up?)... interpretive...they can end it anywhere they please, i suppose, but it would feel like all the misery of the search for earth--and hence the show-- was really for nothing. No Country for Old Men was a fine movie, but despite the miseries of bsg, that's never what i felt in this show with the prophecies, fortune-tellers, and overall sense of destiny.

find baltar

continue baltar's rogues gallery

find hera

find sam

find daniel?

that's a long list for 4 episodes. so say we all.

Comment

This episode was not that great. Too many holes in this episode. Why would Adama and Rosyln give Baltar's crew firearms? That is the least group they would consider giving firearms to. The whole Triangle with Ellen, Tigh, and Caprica 6 became way too overkill and it was way too predictable the outcome. I can understand what RDM was trying to do, but it was just something that we could of done without. The show seems to go off on these tangents and takes several eps to find it's way back. Sadly with only 4 eps left, it needs to get to the bottom of the back story of the cylons and Earth.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              This episode was not that great. Too many holes in this episode. Why would Adama and Rosyln give Baltar's crew firearms? That is the least group they would consider giving firearms to. The whole Triangle with Ellen, Tigh, and Caprica 6 became way too overkill and it was way too predictable the outcome. I can understand what RDM was trying to do, but it was just something that we could of done without. The show seems to go off on these tangents and takes several eps to find it's way back. Sadly with only 4 eps left, it needs to get to the bottom of the back story of the cylons and Earth.
              I agree. But I was expecting this could have happened and honestly, after the last three amazing episodes, this one was a major letdown
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                wizards
                Yup. That's the only explanation that makes sense in the absence of a real one.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
                  Yup. That's the only explanation that makes sense in the absence of a real one.
                  what? They're real. I saw them on SGA in the last 5 years
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

The final five got biological tracking chips in them, enabling the final five to be track, the frequency was probably given to Boomer by elley or what ever her name is when they escaped the baststar.
                    We also know that the Raptors range can be greatly extended using Cylon technology. And boomer probably stuck every bit of fuel she could into the tank. We know the final five did not tell the cylons everything they probably did not mention the tracking device.

But Wizards are an acceptable solution to.

Ron Moor is also a **** writer that could not maintain rules in a universe if he had a gun pointed at his head and so skip silly details like. Unfortuantly true scifi fans see right through them, and see it as poor writing.
                    Last edited by knowles2; 21 February 2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Well then you aren't very creative. Adama knows that the human population will revolt again If too many cylons are let aboard the vessels. he sees Gauis trying to help people. Without the quorum there are no leaders, and hence no civilians running the government. The people won't like that either. By arming Baltar he is setting up a chance for someone else who isn't military to help hold the population together.

Comment

I'm still waiting for them to explain Baltar's condition and the significance of his projected Six. This episode was going nowhere. Sad to say it but it was just a filler.

Ellen = Cylon Cougar?

Comment

This one cracked me up

MadDog: "How many dead chicks are out there?"

Comment

Originally posted by h22chen View Post
                            This one cracked me up

MadDog: "How many dead chicks are out there?"
                            Especially amusing since HotDog was standing right next to Starbuck when he said it!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              Okay, I now hate this show again. Last night's episode was complete and utter crap... possibly the slowest and least-exciting thing I've watched on television in a while.
                              Every show has its "not so great" episodes (so calm down ) and after all the reveals we got last episode, I was hoping for some movement in the story. This was possibly one of the most uneventful BSG episodes ever. I realize they're saving up for the big finale but this was kinda ridiculous.

The worst episode of 4.5 (along with Disquiet).
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Ellen loves Saul. That drives everything she does. She loves him and wants him, but ever since Bill saved him that day in the bar after hearing he flew vipers in Cylon War I, she had competition.

Her acting like a nut is her twisted way of vying for Saul's attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X