BSG Actors/Actresses in New Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dec55 View Post
    Five O did pretty well, against Castle, considering it had the Dancing with the stars lead in. Five O had 12.3 million to Castle's 12.4 million. Plus the demos and DVR ratings gave Five O solid numbers. Five O is definitely doing great...but again , time will tell
    if we are looking at another 12 year run series from Hawaii....
    I never said it wasn't doing good. Just that lets not get ahead of us calling it success.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

It's a success. Two episodes of great ratings/viewing numbers. Opposite NBC and ABC CBS should be mighty happy.

The question is "How long will it remain a success?"

And being on CBS, it's easy to say all season long at least.
      sigpic
      Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Smallville: Battlestar Alum Set to Play DC's Deathstroke

One of the coolest characters from the DC Comics Universe is coming to Smallville - and the actor they've cast in the role is a very fun and inspired choice. Slade Wilson will be introduced in the ninth episode of Smallville this season, called "Patriot." We'll only know him by the name Slade when we meet him, but DC fans of course are aware that this is the man destined to become Deathstroke, an incredibly skilled and dangerous mercenary – and IGN's pick as the #32 on our Top 100 Comic Book Villains of All Time list!

Playing Slade will be Michael Hogan, the veteran actor best known for his work as Colonel Saul Tigh on Battlestar Galactica. While his role on BSG called for Hogan to often play a drunken mess, we also got to see plenty of his tough side too, which I'm guessing will be called upon big time when Slade shows up in Clark Kent's life. And while I can't tell you whether Slade will be missing an eye yet when he comes to Smallville, it's hard not to be amused about Hogan already having experience playing an eye-patch wearing character.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/112/11...#ixzz11J8rhLX5

Comment

Anyone who watches Lie 2 Me (which you should, btw!) would have noticed Tricia Helfer doing an episode and I really think Lightman had a VERY nice time working with her... lol
          sigpic
          "Science flies you to the moon.
          Religion flies you into buildings."

Comment

Originally posted by Aphelionite View Post
            Anyone who watches Lie 2 Me (which you should, btw!) would have noticed Tricia Helfer doing an episode and I really think Lightman had a VERY nice time working with her... lol
            Heh, who wouldn't
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Michael Trucco is on Fairly Legal and it was awesome!

January - San Francisco - Supernatural
              April - Vancouver - Stargate
              June - Nashville - Supernatural
              August - Boston - Supernatural
              August - Chicago - Stargate
              September - Chicago - Star Trek
              October - Chicago - Supernatural
              November - LA - Stargate/Farscape/Eureka-W13-Sanctuary

Coventions in 2012
              March - Burbank - Supernatural
              April - Vancouver - Stargate
              June - Nashville - Supernatural

Con reports at : http://adventurecon.blogspot.com

Comment

Edward James Olmos is on twitter now.
                But it's clear, at least by one measure, Stargate Universe is going out with a social supersonic boom.

Comment

Katee Sackhoff will be voicing a character in the upcoming season (4) of Star Wars: The Clone Wars!

http://blastr.com/2011/04/katee-sackhoff-joins-the.php
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Congrats to Grace Park, Hawaii Five 0 is headed for a 2nd Season!!! Grace is officially in the main stream network A list. It's great to see Grace Park make and appearance on Stargate and making it big on CBS in a hit show!!! Hope to see her work in Hawaii for the another 12 years as the original hit series...
                    Last edited by dec55; 17 May 2011, 11:18 PM.
                    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Congrats to Grace Park again, Five 0 is picked up for a 3rd season! 9 more to go , to match the original!! :lol The shows ratings have gone up and down, with the high of 19 million to a low of 9 million plus. So far it is hanging around 9 to 11 million. It has been winning it's time slot for weeks now. Hopefully next season they can get up close to 19 million viewers again.
                      Last edited by dec55; 16 March 2012, 08:03 AM.
                      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Edward James Olmos was on Dexter last year, he played one of the main villains of the season

Mary Mcdonnell was in Scream 4... Sadly her role was very small
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Mary McDonnell will be starring in Major Crimes, spinoff of The Closer. Supposed to premiere in August I think.

Comment

Congrats to Grace Park on her 4th year on Hawaii Five 0!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Alessandro Juliani has done a few guest spots, but has been most notable for a 9-episode stint on Smallville.
                              OH! So that's why Gaeta seemed so familiar to me. (yay for watching older shows after newer shows )

Tricia Helfer also did some voicing in Tron: Uprising and had a cameo in Trailer Park Heroes.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Mary McDonnell in MAJOR CRIMES is totally FRAKKING AWESOME!!! she rocks the role of Sharon Raydor!! I love her !LOL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X