X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legionnaire
    Spoiler:

Oh, I'm sure people will be super upset about that haha. She has to be one of the most hated characters on the show.

Sorry to say I'm another fan who doesn't like her character aswell plus I don't want Cally or Tyrol to die.

Comment

Originally posted by lordmutt
      Spoiler:
      yes hated but viewers love to hate her lol i for one will miss her
      yup you are right, I didn't like her at all but I love to hate her
      http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ux/karaLee.jpg

Comment

Hey! :-)

Entertainment Weekly has a pretty big article online: http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1537626_3_0_,00.html

And while I'm here... anyone seen the cast photo from the article in better quality? Care to share the link, please?

Greetings,
        Mel
        Whatever. Whereever. Have a nice day.

Comment

Awesome article and great publicity for BSG. I really hope there is an increase in ratings, it would be great to see that. But as the article says, just saying "Battlestar Galactica" kills it for a lot of people, I've witnessed it myself.

Spoiler:
          And poor Gaius, getting a pen in his neck. Maybe thats when he wants to be shot.
          "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Originally posted by Mel
            And while I'm here... anyone seen the cast photo from the article in better quality? Care to share the link, please?

Oooh, pretty.

Hopefully Dark Thoughts will have that up soon.

Comment

Nice article, very interisting and poor Katee I love what she has done with starbuck (even when I didn't watch the orginal serie) I think she has done a terrific work and BSG wouldn't be the same with out her.
              Spoiler:
              and about the high ranking officer that will stab Gaius I think it will be Tigh...but I will love to see the old man doing that
              http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ux/karaLee.jpg

Comment

Great,more battlestar! But how long till england gets the episodes? Any official sky one air date?
                Originally posted by farcue
                "You're the last man alive John"
                "What about tayla?"
                "Shes dead."
                "What about ronan?"
                "He's dead, they're all dead."
                "Not Carter?"
                "Gordon bennet, they're dead john, john they're dead, they are dead."
                "Are you trying to tell me everyones dead?"

Comment

Originally posted by Fate
                  Great,more battlestar! But how long till england gets the episodes? Any official sky one air date?
                  I know it's in january but don't know the date

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                    I don't know how accurate my information is, but - I'm reliably informed that
                    Spoiler:
                    Ellen Tigh
                    will be a fatality.

Oh my gosh im crying. Really i am. I know Im the only one but i am very very sad.

Comment

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/74/14774.php <- 45 min recap of BSG.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=59195 <- Anthrax podcast about their BSG set visit.
                      We're whalers on the moon,
                      We carry a harpoon.
                      But there ain't no whales
                      So we tell tall tales
                      And sing our whaling tune.

Comment

I don't know if anyone here watches "Veronica Mars" but they have the first episode of this season up at msn and there was a funny reference to BSG. Basically, the RA (resident advisor) was trying to stop swearing so he starts using the word "frak"...apparently, it's the "profanity of the future."

I know this is not so much "news" but I thought that was funny....plus a nice little mention for the show in a place I wouldn't have expected to see it.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Cool! *runs off to watch*

Comment

http://pics.livejournal.com/drewcypher/gallery/0007ecf8

Ooh found new hi res pictures from the third and fourth episode of the new season. Heavy heavy spoilers.

Spoiler:
                            Huh, it looks like Kara gets to keep her child.

Comment

Two questions:

1 - When did Starbuck get that rather nice swirly tattoo on her arm?

2 - Who else is reading the BSG comicbook?
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                                Two questions:

1 - When did Starbuck get that rather nice swirly tattoo on her arm?

2 - Who else is reading the BSG comicbook?
                                1.) It's a wedding tatoo, Anders have second half of it. And when did she get it? I suppose in the year on New Caprica before Cylons came. She had this tatoo already in Lay Down Your Burdens.

2.) One here... )

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Working...
                                X