No announcement yet.

The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squee* Wasn't she adorable in that interview? And I swear to God it has to be illegal to look that good when you've lost your suitcase *nods*

and WELCOME BACK BILLY!! *snuggles*

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
      *squee* Wasn't she adorable in that interview? And I swear to God it has to be illegal to look that good when you've lost your suitcase *nods*

and WELCOME BACK BILLY!! *snuggles*
      So say we all! Hell, I never look that good WITH my suitcase. Or anything else, for that matter!

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Ditto to that chicadee!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe
          So say we all! Hell, I never look that good WITH my suitcase. Or anything else, for that matter!
          I guess it's better for my sanity I've never even tried
          Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
            I guess it's better for my sanity I've never even tried
            I know I about drove myself to distraction trying to make my hair bouncy and curly like that when it was long. I didn't know, when I had long hair, about MM, at least not like now, but still. Finally I said frak it and chopped it all off. Now I have a pixie because I simply do NOT have hair like Mary's.

Comment

I know I about drove myself to distraction trying to make my hair bouncy and curly like that when it was long. I didn't know, when I had long hair, about MM, at least not like now, but still. Finally I said frak it and chopped it all off. Now I have a pixie because I simply do NOT have hair like Mary's.
              I'm not even going to try to get my hair like MM's. It's humanly impossible, imo. Instead, I'm stuck with a shoulder-length, layered mop... *Sighs over shiny MM pics*
              Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon
                I'm not even going to try to get my hair like MM's. It's humanly impossible, imo. Instead, I'm stuck with a shoulder-length, layered mop... *Sighs over shiny MM pics*
                Your hair looked cute in the pic you sent me! but I hear you--I wish we could all have Mary hair. *sigh*

Comment

Your hair looked cute in the pic you sent me! but I hear you--I wish we could all have Mary hair. *sigh*
                  awwww.... *Huggles sidhe*

Thanks hon!
                  Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

*giggles* it's funny every few pages we end up saying how much we love her hair XD

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
                      *giggles* it's funny every few pages we end up saying how much we love her hair XD
                      That's because it's just so nice and thick and perfectly curled

Hehe, It's seems like I'm following you around GW LOL

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                        That's because it's just so nice and thick and perfectly curled

Hehe, It's seems like I'm following you around GW LOL
                        teh perfect hair *sigh*

*giggles* just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean noone's following me

Comment

I mean how could we NOT be jealous about this hair?

Spoiler:

and that's a pic without big styling!!!!!!!!! mine is only like 1/4 of hers *sniffles* I'd give 10 years of my life to have such hair!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                            I mean how could we NOT be jealous about this hair?

Spoiler:

and that's a pic without big styling!!!!!!!!! mine is only like 1/4 of hers *sniffles* I'd give 10 years of my life to have such hair!
                            Nah girl, remember our last talks Since you don't wanna grow very old 10 years are a lot!

ROFL billy That's like 'I'm schizophrenic - me too'
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                              lol, yeah, I thought that very fitting

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                                Nah girl, remember our last talks Since you don't wanna grow very old 10 years are a lot!

Since I don't wanna grow too old I'll give 10 years of my old days

EDIT: 2400 posts *yay*

Comment

Working...
                                X