No announcement yet.

The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked scifi.com boards? There is a thread collecting questions for Mary mcDonnell to answer and she is going to answer them!

Title is "President Roslin wants to hear from you"

Mary McDonnell, who plays President Roslin on Battlestar Galacitca, will take questions posed to her on this thread. She’ll answer as many as she can in a video that we’ll put online in October. But hurry! This thread closes Sept. 29 at 5 pm ET.

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...gonew=1#UNREAD

Comment

Yep... it's soo cool... I already posed 3 questions... and noticed NOW that I left out a word in my post *headdesk* Well there are so many questions already and they only have like 3-4 minutes to answer some, so I guess chances are pretty small

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
        Yep... it's soo cool... I already posed 3 questions... and noticed NOW that I left out a word in my post *headdesk* Well there are so many questions already and they only have like 3-4 minutes to answer some, so I guess chances are pretty small
        Oh yay!! You posted 3 *happy dances*
        I can't even think of one *headesk*

I'm going to sleep on it and maybe by tommorrow AM I'll have something!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
          What were your questions?

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            What were your questions?
            Which is your personal favourite episode and why?

Do you think there will be a deeper connection between Laura and Isis/Hera in the future since she has part of this child in her?

Last but not least...there are many Roslin/Adama shippers out there... How do you think the friendship/relationship of Laura and Bill will look like through Season 3?

couldn't let out the A/R one

Comment

Oh I love that second one. I'd like to see the connection between her and Hera develop further. Would be interesting if they developed a bond.

Great questions! And of course you couldn't leave out the A/R one

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Oh I love that second one. I'd like to see the connection between her and Hera develop further. Would be interesting if they developed a bond.

Great questions! And of course you couldn't leave out the A/R one
                Yay! I'm glad you got to post questions. I hope she answers one of our shippers' questions. *crosses fingers*

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

*crosses fingers and snaps pencils*

.... *and eats chocolate just in case*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

*crosses fingers and snaps pencils*

.... *and eats chocolate just in case*
                    I have a huge favor to ask you guys. If anyone can get on the scifi Bboards to post a question, I was wondering if I could talk you into posting one for me? For some reason, scifi.com isn't recognizing my account info and it won't let me log on. Frakking idiots. I wanted to ask Mary if there is going to be any kind of development of a mom/daughter relationship between Laura and Kara and what Mary thinks of that. And, of course, I want to beg her to help us poor shippers out and push for an A/R relationship! If anyone could post for me, I'll love you forever!! *puppy eyes*

Comment

OMG, *squee* I just got Passion Fish with Mail today... alas it doesn't work on my DVD player...even on the Codefree one *grmpf* so again one night in front of my computer...but I guess that Film is worth it!! Will make some screencaps

I already posted my questions...and can't edit it anymore, sorry

Comment

Hi. You still have a chance of posting your questions to MARY MCDONNELL in scifi.com boards in thr Thread " President Roslin wants to hear from you"....and Mary mcDonnell will actually answer them

Comment

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER
                          Hi. You still have a chance of posting your questions to MARY MCDONNELL in scifi.com boards in thr Thread " President Roslin wants to hear from you"....and Mary mcDonnell will actually answer them

Yeah, if you can frakking log in in the first place. *kicks bboards* Boo!

/tantrum

Comment

MM will be on the Today Show around 8:30 on NBC, Monday Oct. 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal
                              MM will be on the Today Show around 8:30 on NBC, Monday Oct. 2nd
                              DUDE!!! *Jumps up and down* That sounds so cool!

But I'm a brit... *Kicks uk*

Anyone feel like transcripting the ?interview? for a diehard fan???

*Throws out pic spam*
                              Spoiler:

Awwww...look at that smile!

*Begs on hands and knees*
                              Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon
                                DUDE!!! *Jumps up and down* That sounds so cool!

But I'm a brit... *Kicks uk*

Anyone feel like transcripting the ?interview? for a diehard fan???

*Throws out pic spam*
                                Spoiler:
                                http://static.flickr.com/23/26228612_112d7955b8_m.jpg

Awwww...look at that smile!
                                http://www.kampfstern-galactica.net/...-roslin-gr.jpg

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/ne...57_25937_2.jpg

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/galle...actica_gal.jpg

*Begs on hands and knees*
                                Oh yes please!!!! Transcript would be ultracool!!! I guess there's no where a Livestream of that huh?

It really sucks living in europe *grmpf*

Teh beautyful eyes!!:

Comment

Working...
                                X