Clear All

Nothing much to say than...
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      Since I don't wanna grow too old I'll give 10 years of my old days

EDIT: 2400 posts *yay*
      ROFL Do you always have an answer? Don't - I know Or better I should now by now. Since we've known each other for nearly one year now....

Congrats on your 2400! *throws pencils* I'll be there soon too.

Love that icon billy!
      sigpic

Comment

I LOVE HER!
        Spoiler:
        Omg if she was the president, none of this would have happened. OMG the end of Occupation was so awesome! I can't wait to see what happened! I mean I know she wasn't shot but I really want to know how she managed to do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
          I LOVE HER!
          Spoiler:
          Omg if she was the president, none of this would have happened. OMG the end of Occupation was so awesome! I can't wait to see what happened! I mean I know she wasn't shot but I really want to know how she managed to do that!
          Hi Erised!!!
          Oh I know..Laura is so great!!!
          Spoiler:
          *hugs the TRUE pres* Last night was awsome..and yeah I'm sure she didn't get shot when the cylons started shooting. I did think it was cool that Zarek was starting to get all nice, trying to pull Laura back when they started shooting. Maybe he's gonna start rooting for the RIGHT side for a change!!!!!!

Comment

Occupation/Precipice

Spoiler:
            I'm still overwelmed by how beautiful and powerful the scene in the cell was... where she just pulled the chair over with her feet... Baltar had a valid point in the scene but he was just so overwelmed by the dignity of this woman.

Comment

I loved the part Laura played in this episode!
              Spoiler:
              The scene in prison was great... her whole attitude facing Baltar... finally slapping Tigh... which he already deserved S3... and yay for the very mean ending! I'm happy I already saw some pics of the next episodes

I made a few screencaps (So beware of massive spoilers!!!)... not very good quality though
              Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                The scene in prison was great... her whole attitude facing Baltar... finally slapping Tigh... which he already deserved S3... and yay for the very mean ending! I'm happy I already saw some pics of the next episodes

I made a few screencaps (So beware of massive spoilers!!!)... not very good quality though
                Spoiler:

Pretties! I wanna know what they did to Zarak's ear. it's all nasty now. I think they came to respect one another, if not became friends. But nothing more, unless it's just from Zarek's side. I don't think Laura has any romantic interest in him. Whew!

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhe
                  Pretties! I wanna know what they did to Zarak's ear. it's all nasty now. I think they came to respect one another, if not became friends. But nothing more, unless it's just from Zarek's side. I don't think Laura has any romantic interest in him. Whew!
                  Me neither...
                  Spoiler:
                  she was kinda flirting... but well woman like to flirt, that doesn't have to mean she wan't something more from him... Well I think Zarek is a secret fan of hers always trying to be better like her and trying to impress her so

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

so so pretty! i just screen caped some to going to make me a new lj header

on tom
                    Spoiler:
                    i dont think theres any actual intreast from her side, they play of each other well but thats it , well he's probably intreasted in her cause why wouldnt he be! i dont think its anything to worry a/r shippers over, it could be kinda fun , i like the idea of Bill picking up on vibes from tom just cause i think he needs a bit of competition!

Comment

Hi. I simply LOVE your signature!

I can´t wait to see the episodes myself....just a little bit of patience.

BSGMEDIA.ORG added a few more cast photos...

Comment

Is it mean of me looping
                        Spoiler:
                        Laura slapping Tigh?

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
                          Is it mean of me looping
                          Spoiler:
                          Laura slapping Tigh?
                          Is it mean of me to want to see screen caps of this??? *begs on floor*

OMG! Dorka! Thank you sooooo much for the screencaps! For me, they're the only bsg I'm going to get to see for a while.
                          Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamon

OMG! Dorka! Thank you sooooo much for the screencaps! For me, they're the only bsg I'm going to get to see for a while.
                            No it is SO not mean of you!!!
                            LMAO!!

Spoiler:
                            The scene went by really quick...but its so priceless!!!! I hope someone gets a screen cap of it for you, and those who missed it!!
                            *giggles at teh "***** slap" then chants "Go Laura"

Comment

OK, I'm putting up some caps but it was really dark, really fast, you can see just the swoosh of her hand but you get some pics, nevertheless ^-^

Comment

You're welcome

I'll try to make you one from the slap today evening when I get home

Actually this one:
                                Spoiler:
                                Is one 1 sec after the slap when she feels guilty about it... the slap went really fast I hope I can grab it

Comment

Working...
                                X