The Laura Roslin/Mary McDonnell Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidhe
    True, true. No one can compare to Bill Adama!

Guess what Sidhe the play I'm listening too has MM singing. Woot she sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by capricacitygal
      Guess what Sidhe the play I'm listening too has MM singing. Woot she sounds good.
      Say what? What play?

Thanks to Dorka for this beautiful sig!!

Comment

I watched "Women Undone" yesterday... well it was quite different from her other movies... the directing was BAD and the storyline...well... I liked her other films better til now from the content. But her having the leading role made it quite a 1000 times better

I realised I didn't make any MM fanart yet... so here's a wally

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
          I watched "Women Undone" yesterday... well it was quite different from her other movies... the directing was BAD and the storyline...well... I liked her other films better til now from the content. But her having the leading role made it quite a 1000 times better

Great wall!!
          *bows at your talent*

*hands over pencils and chocolate*

Comment

It wasn't the greatest writing, but I liked that it was such a different role from any I'd seen her in before.

Comment

Say what? What play?
              An American Daughter

Comment

An American Daughter
                I wish they;d put it on DVD. Or even on tape! I'll take tape at this point with some of her totally obscure movies/roles.

Comment

I wish they;d put it on DVD. Or even on tape! I'll take tape at this point with some of her totally obscure movies/roles.

It is on Audio CD. u can buy it off of amazon.

Comment

It is on Audio CD. u can buy it off of amazon.
                    Cool! I might have to check that out. I've been spending lots of money on amazon lately! Whoever said money can't buy happiness has never been shopping with me!

Comment

Cool! I might have to check that out. I've been spending lots of money on amazon lately! Whoever said money can't buy happiness has never been shopping with me!
                      That is SO true dear! *Gigglefits*

I bet MM likes shopping too...
                      Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Well I know very few women who DON'T like shopping

few Icons:

Watched Grand Canyon today... Nice film...very much to tell. MM was jogging in it most of the time *lol*... I decided that it would be definitely cool to see Starbuck and Laura jogging around Galacticas Halls someday...for a mental balance or something like that
                        I very much like Kevin Kline..so I thought it was nice to see her playing his wife...and yep...there were again Kids involved

Comment

few Icons:

Watched Grand Canyon today... Nice film...very much to tell. MM was jogging in it most of the time *lol*... I decided that it would be definitely cool to see Starbuck and Laura jogging around Galacticas Halls someday...for a mental balance or something like that
                          I very much like Kevin Kline..so I thought it was nice to see her playing his wife...and yep...there were again Kids involved
                          *tacklehugs*
                          OMG!!! You made a coffee ONE!!!!! I so love them all, but that one's my fave
                          *can you tell I'm a coffee nut*

May I snag that one
                          *offers pencils on hands and knees*

edit - I'll have to add Grand Canyon to the list!! LOL at Starbuck and Laura jogging together!! I'd love to see that!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                            *tacklehugs*
                            OMG!!! You made a coffee ONE!!!!! I so love them all, but that one's my fave
                            *can you tell I'm a coffee nut*

May I snag that one
                            *offers pencils on hands and knees*

edit - I'll have to add Grand Canyon to the list!! LOL at Starbuck and Laura jogging together!! I'd love to see that!!
                            Yeah I've got my coffee moments from time to time as well... my stepmom is coffee addict...so every sunday when I visit them I drink like 5 mugs

You can snag as many as you want

Comment

few Icons:

Oh, I love the icons! Can I snag the "cute" one and the "beauty" one? I'll credit you, of course.

Yes, I read somewhere that Mary doesn't sit still very well. She did something like cross-country in school and all. If it didn't kill my knees to run, I'd be out there right now so I could try to get gorgeous legs like hers. Hmmm... *browses for elliptical trainers* Must redo living room so I've got space for an E.T! That would be such a fun scene, if Laura and Starbuck started going for morning runs.

Comment

Oh, I love the icons! Can I snag the "cute" one and the "beauty" one? I'll credit you, of course.

Yes, I read somewhere that Mary doesn't sit still very well. She did something like cross-country in school and all. If it didn't kill my knees to run, I'd be out there right now so I could try to get gorgeous legs like hers. Hmmm... *browses for elliptical trainers* Must redo living room so I've got space for an E.T! That would be such a fun scene, if Laura and Starbuck started going for morning runs.
                                Sure you can

Oh I like to jog too...but I only do that from time to time, the weather over here is just too rainy and cold for 9 month a year...but maybe I should stick with it more though... she really has a gorgeous figure!
                                I don't have any place for trainers *sniffles*

At least she could attend to watch one of Bill vs. Lee's Box-fights

Comment

Working...
                                X