X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey now!

Looks like we got action going on, no?

Comment

Hold on, I can't type anything coherent right now. Must...rewatch...ending...

Comment

All I can say is, wait I'm speachless.... can't talk. Just can say

WOW!!!!!

Comment

When Roslin hand Adama the box, she looked so ... cute? I'm not sure that word should ever apply to a woman of her consequence, but last night while I was watching the closing moments, that was exactly what occurred to me. And I love those scenes. Not exactly sure I got the romantic or sexual vibes from them, but there was plenty of warmth, affection, and mutual admiration. As long as they keep this up, I am happy either way.

And if it does take a romantic turn, I agree with y'all that it will be understated, befitting the gravitas of both characters. But I suspect it will "get out" eventually, because it will further complicate their working and personal relationship and have broad consequences in the fleet. I don't think the writers would want to pass that dramatic opportunity.

Here is a thought: what if the rumor of romance gets out even when the relationship is strictly platonic? Would it cast a shadow over the decisions they make? Would it then make them reach an understanding that, though a romantic relationship is what they both want, it is something they can never have?

I think Lonestar is particularly evil in wishing for Roslin's demise -- kidding . Actually, I have the notion that among the Big Four, Lee will be the only one living to see the Promised Land (Booohoooo!) -- but that'd be a long long time down the road. Or so I hope.
          In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Spoiler:
            Oh yeah, when she handed him the box she was so, I think giddy would be the best way to describe the expression she had!! It was cute!!! And it was so swee the concern Adama showed towards Roslin helping her up not letting go of her til she was safely in Billy's arms. AWWWW!! So protective!!
            And the kiss!!!
            Since I could go on forever About that I'll just leave it at :

HOW SWEET WAS THAT!!!!!
            oh and the rest of the episode was awsome too!!!! But for me its all about A/R. The rest are #2. Don't get me wrong though, the stories are awsome. ok I'll just stop rambling now!

Comment

For those of you who want to watch the Adama/Roslin scene over and over and over, Emma was kind enough to upload a fullscreen AND widescreen version here.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                For those of you who want to watch the Adama/Roslin scene over and over and over, Emma was kind enough to upload a fullscreen AND widescreen version here.
                You are now one of my fav people. Kudos to you. I know that is one scene I will be watching over, and over, and over, and.... well you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                  I can see your POV and I respect it! But I don't feel the same way. I just so love her character that I would hate to see something happen to her (meaning die). But I can understand how you feel .
                  Funny thing is I didn't always like the character. I mean I’ve always liked the character in the sense that she has been integral to the show and provides and interesting balance and serves as sort of a character foil to Adama, but I practically despised her for turning Kara against Adama in KLG and then helping to create the rift in the fleet. I lay most of that at her feet even though Adama shares in it as well.

But as of late I’ve really taken to her character. Her no holds-barred attitude has endeared her to me even though I hated it when she used Kara for her on purposes.

Home Pt 2
                  Spoiler:
                  One of my favorite scenes of that ep was when she was welcomed back as president in the hanger bay. That’s a nice emotional scene when everyone starts to cheer her return as president after she initially only received half-hearted applause until Adama stepped up. I was just as happy as they were that she was back. And I liked the clapping unlike some people. They know who they are.

Next week’s episode looks like a great one for some more R/A scenes. That one in Resurrection Ship 2 was touching. You have to break out the tissues for that one as well as the one the previous week. And I have a feeling I’m gonna need them next week, too.

BTW I like your SIG!!!!
                  Jr. fan, eh? *I'm guessing you're referring to my Little E banner* I see your location is Virginia. Richmond is my favorite short track.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                    Next week’s episode looks like a great one for some more R/A scenes. That one in Resurrection Ship 2 was touching. You have to break out the tissues for that one as well as the one the previous week. And I have a feeling I’m gonna need them next week, too.

Jr. fan, eh? *I'm guessing you're referring to my Little E banner* I see your location is Virginia. Richmond is my favorite short track.
                    I know I so can't wait for next week's episode. It can't come soon enought for me!!! I already have a box of tissues reserved!! And I am a Waltrip fan (please don't throw anything), however, I do root for Little E also. He's my second fav. I've been to the Richmond track quite a few times with my friends (who are Little E fans) its even more awsome to watch a race when your actually there in person!!!!!

Comment

BTW... Just went to scifi.com and listen to the last part of Ron Moores commentary for Resurrecton Ship pt 2. His description of the scene between MM and EJO, WOW. You'll gotta listen!!!!!!! Follow the link and click on Act 4!!

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/episodes/season02/212/

Comment

how cute is this:
                        http://www.tg-studios.com/bsg//index.cgi?date=20060114

Comment

More drive by recommendations.

TelevisionWithoutPity, which does THE BEST snarky BSG recaps IMO, has posted their review of Resurrection Ship pt 2.
                          Spoiler:
                          The Adama/Roslin scene starts on page 12. I particularly appreciated the reviewer's list of ridiculous ways Roslin could get cured on page 13, especially getting shot only in the cancer. Bwa!

I keep on rewatching their scene because it's so addictive. The music at the very end is so haunting and lovely and matches the emotions onscreen. And when Roslin walks away and the camera pans up from her hand on Adama to his teary, pained face it just hits me in the gut every time. Gah.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                            More drive by recommendations.

TelevisionWithoutPity, which does THE BEST snarky BSG recaps IMO, has posted their review of Resurrection Ship pt 2.
                            Spoiler:
                            The Adama/Roslin scene starts on page 12. I particularly appreciated the reviewer's list of ridiculous ways Roslin could get cured on page 13, especially getting shot only in the cancer. Bwa!

I keep on rewatching their scene because it's so addictive. The music at the very end is so haunting and lovely and matches the emotions onscreen. And when Roslin walks away and the camera pans up from her hand on Adama to his teary, pained face it just hits me in the gut every time. Gah.
                            Thnks for the link:
                            And :
                            Spoiler:
                            I have watched the scene so many times its pathetic. Its so sweet and emotional!!! The actors play it out wonderful. No one else could have done it better!!!

Comment

I spent half the night reading through all of the reviews, and my face hurts from laughing so much. Great link, thanks.
                              ...but now I know
                              That twenty centuries of stony sleep
                              Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
                              And what rough beast, its hour come 'round at last,
                              Slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?

Comment

Epiphanies was awsome :
                                Spoiler:
                                not as many A/R moments as I hoped for, but MM was awsome in the episode!!!! And the way you could just see how Adama was concerned about the president was great. The looks were all there. Great acting all around, as usual!!! MM stole the show!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X